reFX Nexus 4:5 - the ROMpler opens up

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

Arp question

I have an 8-bar arp pattern I want to have as a 32-bar pattern with variations on it.

I can make the length of the pattern longer and write in the other 24 bars but I'd prefer to copy the 8, paste 3 times and edit, just like I'd do on a DAW piano roll. (How) can I copy/paste the notes in the arp?
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:48 pm Arp question

I have an 8-bar arp pattern I want to have as a 32-bar pattern with variations on it.

I can make the length of the pattern longer and write in the other 24 bars but I'd prefer to copy the 8, paste 3 times and edit, just like I'd do on a DAW piano roll. (How) can I copy/paste the notes in the arp?
Choose the select tool. Drag select the notes. Cmd/Ctrl+D.

FigBug wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:46 pm
revvy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:48 pm Arp question

Choose the select tool. Drag select the notes. Cmd/Ctrl+D.
Thanks! That worked perfectly.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Return to “Instruments”