Polaris - Android sampler / groovebox

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

I've been developing a sequencer based app for Android for quite some time now, and I'm getting closer to a public release these days, so I guess it's time to communicate a bit more about it :)

The app is strongly inspired from modern sequencers like Elektron stuff for example. I designed it to be closer to an actual hardware device than a DAW. This results in a clear interface and is I guess easy to understand if you are familiar with such machines.

It's still in development but is available for download as a beta test version. If you think that could be of interest to you or friends, you can register here: https://meteaure.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

this is an awesome app. does anyone know how to set the pitch for individual notes?
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

3lu5iv3 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:00 pm this is an awesome app. does anyone know how to set the pitch for individual notes?
Hey glad you like it. To set different notes for steps, just hit the "mod" button below the pitch knob, and drag up/down on steps you want the pitch to be changed on. You can apply the same logic to the other parameters (volume, cutoff, decay).

meteaure wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:12 pm
3lu5iv3 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:00 pm this is an awesome app. does anyone know how to set the pitch for individual notes?
Hey glad you like it. To set different notes for steps, just hit the "mod" button below the pitch knob, and drag up/down on steps you want the pitch to be changed on. You can apply the same logic to the other parameters (volume, cutoff, decay).
Thanks a lot!
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Polaris has reached the beta test phase 🙌

This means the feature set is now frozen, the design is mature and all major bugs are closed. It's been a long journey but it's so gratifying to finally reach this stage. Remaining steps are to constitute the factory sample bank, fix bugs testers might encounter (if any), and finalize the communication materials for the public release. Can't wait 🙃

Here is the link to register for beta testing:
https://meteaure.com

Let me know if you have any feedback
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi,

I'm excited to announce the official release of Polaris 🙌

Special launch offer until April 3rd:
50% off - 1.99€/$ instead of 3.99€/$

Get it here: https://meteaure.com

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”