The game is to be sold,..not told lol

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Music had a one night stand with sound design.....And the condom broke

Zzzzz......who cares. 2,700 songs and I bet 2,699 sound like shit.

No doubt rips himself off and can legit get away with it. Genius
Amazon: why not use an alternative

How does someone rip themselves off???

Anyways, the whole thing is bullshit. How the f**k does one even manage to get 100 accounts on Spotify let alone however many this swedish guy has?
I bet the whole thing is just markering to let artists believe they can actually make good money using Spotify.

make 1 account each day
time flies
100 days go by so fast

i remember in 2011 i said to myself
"i'm a gonna make 1000 songs by 2020"
2020 came by and i didn't make a single new song

on second thought...
creating 100 spotify account is a tremendous task
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

You can't have more than 2 artist accounts with Spotify if i understand correctly so with that in mind this swedish guy would have to have a billion email accounts to do what he is doing.
If anything I'm jealous he has the time to do it!
Regardless I still feel it's marketing hype from Spotify.
To claim this guy has more streams than "X" artist, well DUH.....Mariah Carey doesn't go under a hundred fake artist names for fux sake. I would be impressed though if she was also Kenny G's saxophone.

How does this even make sense? Apparently it's "mood music," which to me translates to "elevator music people listen to while they're making dinner because it's in the playlist they put on." I.e. you are heavily dependent on placement in playlists you don't control and are not likely to get plays outside of them. Every time you make a new alias it needs to be dredged up from the depths of Spotify by the algorithm and/or playlist curators. That one specific person is able to make that happen over and over when most people can't even make it happen once seems insanely suspect.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”