18 24 61 B 17 17 4 Out Now! (¬‿¬).。oO (♪♬)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Listened to the first two tunes. You have such a unique approach to composition. It’s refreshing. You never what’s coming around the next corner. The second tune is lovely. Great choice of sounds. Quite moody. Great stuff.

ecamburn wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:35 am Listened to the first two tunes. You have such a unique approach to composition. It’s refreshing. You never what’s coming around the next corner. The second tune is lovely. Great choice of sounds. Quite moody. Great stuff.
Thanks very much ecamburn. I always aim for elements of surprise so I appreciate your comment very much.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

tomtom1 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:56 pm cool release and strong stuff! congratulations for the release!
:tu: tomtom1
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

The entire thing is on SoundCloud now:

https://soundcloud.com/eassae/sets/18-24-61-b-17-17-4
Last edited by eassae on Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
eassae.com

Great job. I listened the first half. Nice composition with good soundscape.

I listened to the first couple of tunes. Beautiful, creative, glitchy goodness. Lisa is lovely. Some soft and pretty melodies punctuated by glitchy, growling sounds. Melodically, the tune goes in some really interesting directions. Great stuff. All nicely produced too.

markkuja wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:51 pm Great job. I listened the first half. Nice composition with good soundscape.
Thanks Markku :tu:
eassae.com

Return to “Music Cafe”