New Loops Releases "Elevation - Pigments Sound Bank" with 20% off Intro Offer!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reach new production heights with Elevation—evolving, cinematic, ambient pads. This new Pigments sound bank features a collection of beautifully uplifting pads created with Pigments 5's new wavetables. Each of these pad sounds is rich with movement and texture and is a great way to add life and an evolving element to tracks.

Try the free demo at https://newloops.com/products/elevation ... ts-presets

I like all of your soundbanks but boy they're expensive even if bundled (compared to Arturia's own soundbanks even when not on sale). But I wish you the best!

Elevation was featured on Pro Synth Network podcast this Friday, sounds really good.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I will checkout the Pro Synth Network. Re the price, we can't possibly compete with Arturia as they have probably hundreds of thousands of customers, and we don't! :) Sorry!!

fretboard wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:13 pm Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I will checkout the Pro Synth Network. Re the price, we can't possibly compete with Arturia as they have probably hundreds of thousands of customers, and we don't! :) Sorry!!
Totally understandable.

Will purchase Elevation and Organika sound pack soon(ish). Maybe "Just Analogue" too.

soulata wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:46 pm
fretboard wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:13 pm Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I will checkout the Pro Synth Network. Re the price, we can't possibly compete with Arturia as they have probably hundreds of thousands of customers, and we don't! :) Sorry!!
Totally understandable.

Will purchase Elevation and Organika sound pack soon(ish). Maybe "Just Analogue" too.
Your support is greatly appreciated, especially in these challenging times. :) Please remember the discount of EXTRA 15% OFF ORDERS OVER £49! It's a good way to save a bit more, even off the sale prices. :D

Thank you! :phones: :tu:

Return to “Soundware”