Time Stretching in Nuance and more!

Official support for: newsonicarts.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Man I miss the old support and solid communication New Sonic Arts used to have few years ago with their customers/users. Now their forums and support feels like an abandoned parking lot.

Well to be fair, we did not have the forum a few years ago, and to be honest it hasn't quite worked out as I hoped which is it would become more of a place for the community to discuss the products and help each other. We still as ever respond to genuine tech-support requests via email with urgency. (I say genuine, as there are customers who think that personal feature requests ideas and general 'can you teach me how to use the product' queries is tech-support... that's in fact what I was kinda hoping the forum would help with.)

FWIW I can tell you that time-stretch in Nuance is currently in beta test and some of the KVR'ers in our internal beta test group will be able to verify that.
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

newsonicarts wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:48 am Well to be fair, we did not have the forum a few years ago, and to be honest it hasn't quite worked out as I hoped which is it would become more of a place for the community to discuss the products and help each other. We still as ever respond to genuine tech-support requests via email with urgency. (I say genuine, as there are customers who think that personal feature requests ideas and general 'can you teach me how to use the product' queries is tech-support... that's in fact what I was kinda hoping the forum would help with.)

FWIW I can tell you that time-stretch in Nuance is currently in beta test and some of the KVR'ers in our internal beta test group will be able to verify that.
That's great to hear. I hope VST3 and MPE support is up next!

I can attest to the absolutely fantastic support (via email) from James when I needed help at short notice.

So given that timestretch was in beta in nuance over a year ago, is that feature in the new vst3 build posted recently?

Just realized this thread was started 3 years ago.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:04 am So given that timestretch was in beta in nuance over a year ago, is that feature in the new vst3 build posted recently?
It is in the build yes, but only selected/internal testers have the ability to access its. Sorry but it's still not a public-beta feature at this time.
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

So timestretching will not be part of the upcoming vst3 releases of nuance?

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:01 pm So timestretching will not be part of the upcoming vst3 releases of nuance?
No its not in the vst3 release, it will be in the next feature release.
Andy Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

Andy Spence wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:00 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:01 pm So timestretching will not be part of the upcoming vst3 releases of nuance?
No its not in the vst3 release, it will be in the next feature release.
Is this feature release anywhere close?

Return to “New Sonic Arts”