How do I use apQuilizr as an auto panner?

Official support for: www.apulsoft.ch
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I saw a review on here stating that apQualizr can be used as an automatic panner, but how do I set this up?

To create a simple auto-pan effect with apQualizr2, create two filter bands of type "gain", set their channel configs to left and right and attach an (sine) lfo to each gain input. Set the phase of one lfo to 50%. That's it.

Last edited by Aj97btl on Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pflugshaupt wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:38 am To create a simple auto-pan effect with apQualizr2, create two filter bands of type "gain", set their channel configs to left and right and attach an (sine) lfo to each gain input. Set the phase of one lfo to 50%. That's it.
Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your help. I tried the settings you recommended above, and it works, but I'm having a hard time trying to control the effect. How do you recommend using these settings? What's your workflow like when panning with apQualizr2? What controls do you use most when trying to control the pan speed and distance from side to side? or up and down. Apologies for the all the questions, but I'm committed learning this plugin deeply.

I added an AutoPan preset in the just released v2.7.0 update (free for v2 owners), maybe that explains things.

Awesome! I’ll check it out.

Hello,

So I’ve been trying it out and it works great, but I think it could be more intuitive. When the points start to modulate up and down, it makes it difficult to visualize stereo image and how you move around it. Maybe it’s just me, but I was wondering if maybe it was possible to have a setting where the graph was repositioned vertically. That way you can see the panning from left to right or maybe something as simple as panman from soundtoys. It has that little bar with the light inside that moves from side to side, maybe that could be directly on a module. And please don’t think I’m complaining, I’m only suggesting. I think you make great products.

Return to “apulSoft”