Here Endeth The Lesson

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

seismic1 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:52 am I listened to both mixes, and I prefer the mix at the top of the thread. It's more energetic and "direct". The guitar parts were exciting (both the notes played and the sounds used), and the vocals came across very well. I liked the sound of the drums, too.
For some reason, parts of this (mainly the guitar) reminded me of Spirit (a creative American West-Coast rock band whose heyday was probably 1968-1971).

Good work, both of you :)
Thanks seismic. Just listened to some Spirit, and I hear the guitar similarity too.

(Genetic_Junk and) redmaggott,
Thank you for the reviews! Now your first mix: rather bizarre song; though the more I heard the song(s), the more sense it/they made. I like that wah guitar; all of the guitar was good. The synths are working well. Heavy topic lyrically. Vocal quality ranges from good to really good with some of those harmonies. "Edit 2": my least favorite mix, though still interesting. For me, it was a toss-up which was best: the first one, or the "Edit" mix. Rock on dudes!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:52 am (Genetic_Junk and) redmaggott,
rather bizarre song; though the more I heard the song(s), the more sense it/they made..... Rock on dudes!
Cheers, Aaron.
Last edited by redmaggott on Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

You had me at damnation :) Excellent track. Guitars and vocals separately are both outstanding and they work so well together.

Return to “Music Cafe”