Need feedback on my first song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys is my first time in this forum. I just discover GarageBand and I had fall in love with it, I just produce my first song named “y tu” (and you) in English. and I am looking for some feedback. Thanks
https://on.soundcloud.com/gJe1AXMGiRG5CP4u6

Your very first beat? Very good sound, I would say. When I think back to my first beats when I was 16. Those days, I worked with General MIDI Sounds only. :-)

Thanks for the reply. I am 37 trying this music thing for the first time, always wanted to be a song writer but life send me though a different path but here I am playing with GarageBand.

Nice start. You clearly understand the basics of composition, arrangement, etc. Keep scratching that itch! I think you'll find that KVR and forums like it are full of folks like you who wanted to do music early in life but whose lives took them down different paths. I'm definitely in that boat.

Nice first arrangement! Keep at it.
With 37 you still have plenty of time to write songs and hone your skill set. :)

Not bad. Sounds good for a first song. I just started producing about a year ago. I'm in my late 50s. I'm just now getting a basic grip overall on what I am doing.

Excellent for a first effort. My only suggestion on this one would be to lower the drums, especially the snare.

Nice job!

Return to “Music Cafe”