VIDEO - Modulating Modulators in Melda plugins

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In this video I show how you can really get deep into some of the modulation possibilites, by really using the MODs. I show how to combine them and use them to modulate modulators for interesting sounds. I'm using a synth here, but the same can be done with all other plugins with MODs. I hope you find this useful.

https://youtu.be/HUUCniJUgxo

Thanks for the video. I see that is very useful for the standalone effects. But shouldn't be more useful to use per note modulation in MSF instead? Or I miss something? Some benefits of using the global modulation?

Igro wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:04 pm Thanks for the video. I see that is very useful for the standalone effects. But shouldn't be more useful to use per note modulation in MSF instead? Or I miss something? Some benefits of using the global modulation?
It is usually better to use the per voice modulation in MSF, but I just wanted used MSF to show how it worked since it has oscillators. I guess I should have used MPS instead, but hopefully people can understand how to use it.

Return to “MeldaProduction”