Trash 3?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

theviirus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:34 pm
What do you think won’t age well about this thread?
TRASH 3 is coming it seems...

viewtopic.php?p=8864904#p8864904
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:53 pm
theviirus wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:34 pm What do you think won’t age well about this thread?
TRASH 3 is coming it seems...

viewtopic.php?p=8864904#p8864904
yes I am aware. Again, what won’t age well? This is clearly a thread with posts talking about Trash2 knowing there may never be a Trash3… from before that tease. That’s never happened on KVR?

(also note, i’m one of the people who was holding out hope for a trash3. i stand by my comments here and on the other trash2 thread talking about the discontinuation of trash2. Maybe other peoples comments won’t age well?

Breathe, it's just music software.

Acktually, the term "this won't age well" has taken on great significance. Be me, an out-of-touch old guy who throws around very online millennial parlance as if I know what any of it means...

I got Trash 2 free years ago and trashed it from my computer not long after. A new version would have a lot of ground to make up.

if it is coming to fruition it's nice that NI let them do this.

dayjob wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:14 pm if it is coming to fruition it's nice that NI let them do this.
Yes, and NI have some serious in-house DSP knowledge themselves. This could get tasty, if they combine forces and do it right.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:41 pm Acktually, the term "this won't age well" has taken on great significance. Be me, an out-of-touch old guy who throws around very online millennial parlance as if I know what any of it means...
I hear you... I've even been accused of performing "boomer bends" on my guitar... :lol:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Uncle E wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:38 pm You are from HELL. Get behind me status quo!
https://youtu.be/eEO6v-YiS00?si=A0zbcaj66_FWmNsX
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Wake up, Samurai! It's 2024 and you really really hate it what they did to it...

Yep Trash was rebooted it seems. It's lost a few of its older features, but gained a few useful ones. There is a cheaper introductory price for previous registered users.

Return to “Effects”