Korg Collection 5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

Korg Collection 5 out? yes? no?

oh i see, Korg makes new Collection!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:42 am Korg Collection 5 out? yes? no?

Coming soon Korg Collection 5 before Release Date he's Now here Logo waiting bring Update announcement come back DSS-1 01/W Trinity...
yes
Korg Collection 5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why dont you add a link?
Too lazy to write an address, why?, because I purchased the first 3 Korg collections, and totally pissed for the japanese most stupid authorization system. Plugin itself sound great, but besides the kinky autorization, e.g, the the Odyssey is almost useless in my i7 64 RAM computer because many of the presets tilt my DAW cpu over 100 %.

So, thats the reason why I could check the link but wont use any extra energy for the Korg crap.

Btw - the Gforce ARP 2600 emulation is even better sounding than the Korg - and you can play it without overload distortion!

I wonder what will happen first. KingKorg NEO as another softsynth next to Wavestate, Modwave and Opsix or Korg Collection 5?

SteelIII wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:23 am
Caine123 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:42 am Korg Collection 5 out? yes? no?

Coming soon Korg Collection 5 before Release Date he's Now here Logo waiting bring Update announcement come back DSS-1 01/W Trinity...
yes
Korg Collection 5.png
That number 5 doesn't look photoshopped at all :tu:

Roman Wisniak wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:07 am I wonder what will happen first. KingKorg NEO as another softsynth next to Wavestate, Modwave and Opsix or Korg Collection 5?
I'd much rather like to see Z1 and/or Radias, tbh.

kNarf_ wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:28 am That number 5 doesn't look photoshopped at all :tu:
The 5 is at a much higher resolution and lower baseline to represent the increased sample rate and lower frequency response of the new versions :hihi:

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:16 amor Radias, tbh.
So would I. I've owned the hardware for about 10 years and it's starting to give me boot errors. They're due to a failing component (documented design error) and I'd love to have it as software since I love its sound.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Oof, that's unfortunate, sorry to hear. Which component is failing?

Korg Collection 5
Last edited by SteelIII on Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:16 am
Roman Wisniak wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:07 am I wonder what will happen first. KingKorg NEO as another softsynth next to Wavestate, Modwave and Opsix or Korg Collection 5?
I'd much rather like to see Z1 and/or Radias, tbh.
Quite possible. Especially, both are partially covered by Prophecy and MicroKORG.

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:17 pm Oof, that's unfortunate, sorry to hear. Which component is failing?
It's a flash memory chip.
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/ ... hp?t=84631
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Roman Wisniak wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:41 pmQuite possible. Especially, both are partially covered by Prophecy and MicroKORG.
Radias makes microKORG sound like a bad joke IMO :)

Is the microKORG VST a 1:1 reproduction of the hardware? Sounds the same?

pretty much, it's great. tons of youtube videos out there on it. also comes with many preset banks from the different release versions...excellent synth.

Return to “Instruments”