BIONIC DELAY 2 by The Interruptor - VST3 64bit for Windows: BETA available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
I updated my Dub delay plugin INTERRUPTOR BIONIC DELAY to version 2. It's a VST3 for Windows 64bit which will be released soon.
If someone would like to try out the beta version please send me a PM with your e-mail and info about your DAW/Host and Windows version.

==> UPDATE March-27: I close the window for new beta testers for now. Initial reactions show that the plugin runs stable for most users. Some bugs have been found already.

The release version will not be free like the original but cheap. (Free for beta testers, of course)

New features:
  • Swing: Repeated delays with a swing feel. Similar to quantizing to a swing grid in your DAW.
  • Freeze: Endless delays without any change to the delay sound
  • Character: Choose the sound of your delays from clean to wonky analog or gritty lo-fi digital.
  • Improved GUI: "LINK" button links the delay times for the right and left side
  • Improved GUI: Reset parameters to their default value by clicking on the parameter name
regards
Daniel / Interruptor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by interruptor on Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Looks good! 👍
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

Thanks! :love:
yzcoruhT wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:01 am Looks good! 👍

Wow you are back :) Looks good indeed 👍
FL Studio 21 - Waveform 12 | Surge - Variety of Sound

Looks cool :tu:

Big up to you sir, glad to see you around these parts. PM sent.

I still use the old one. Closest I can get to Infinity Delay. Much thanks/

Awesome!

How I would love for you to recompile the "Analogic Delay" as x64 and/or vst3 :)

I am wondering what it is about the Analogic Delay that you miss?
With the LINK control enabled this new one does everything Analogic Delay does. Plus a bunch more, if needed.
__K__ wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:56 pm How I would love for you to recompile the "Analogic Delay" as x64 and/or vst3 :)

Interruptor, now there's a vintage name! Awesome that you're still around :)
A well-behaved signature.

Thanks, I am feeling very vintage now! :lol:
JerGoertz wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 am Interruptor, now there's a vintage name! Awesome that you're still around :)

Hi.
Missing nothing :) for sure the new one does all of Analogic delay and much more :)

Its more a matter of me having analog delays everywhere throughout ongoing project and that I despite its age know it inside out and easily get the results.

I said I would love to have it - not that it would be the sensible thing to do :)

Thank you for your amazing plugins!

Return to “Effects”