Satin 1.3.3 RC4 15721 & Filterscape 1.5.1 RC1 15664

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Totally unrelated to the other changes: I love that the installer now remembers my last selection of what to install.
Hallelujah, I can't even count how often I set the same things over and over through the years ;-)

Thanks!

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

tasmaniandevil wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:17 am Satin has been updated to RC2, revsion 15680, fixing the problem with hiss noise being mono that occurred in RC1.
You can download the new RC2 from the first post of this thread.
And thanks to drzhnn for finding this. :tu:
Thanks. RC2 fixes the issue on my system.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:17 am Satin has been updated to RC2, revsion 15680, fixing the problem with hiss noise being mono that occurred in RC1.
Fixed in RC2 on Linux as well. Thank you! :hug:

Yep, sorry, turns out that was an overlooked side effect / aftermath from our fix for Diva (and possibly Satin) for AMD CPUs.

ThomasHelzle wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:52 am Totally unrelated to the other changes: I love that the installer now remembers my last selection of what to install.
YESSSSSS!!!

Satin is now at RC3, revision 15711.
We fixed another small niggle in connection with tape hiss noise.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Satin RC4 - see the first post.

The Satin 1.3.3 and Filterscape 1.5.1 updates have officially been released.
The release versions are identical to the Satin RC4 and Filterscape RC1 versions posted here.
Thanks for all your help.

Even I'm only a silent and interested reader of this thread and user of Satin: Thank you very much for this update!

Am I understanding correctly, Satin Vst2 is not included in installer package?
Murderous duck!

It is included.

Urs wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 amIt is included.
That's good. I'm currently working with Reason 11 and it doesn't have vst 3 or CLAP
---

The NKS presets still require the VST 2 version by the looks of it as selecting the NKS checkbox automatically checks the VST2 version.

RobGee wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:03 pm The NKS presets still require the VST 2 version by the looks of it as selecting the NKS checkbox automatically checks the VST2 version.
It's just an old installer setting we didn't change yet.
NKS now works with VST3 on Windows and Mac if no VST2 version is installed.
If you don't need it, you can delete the VST2 plugin after the installation.

In ProTools 2024.3 when copying a Satin instance from one track to another the grouping is not copied. For example, insert Satin in track 1, load a preset, set it to group 1 and then copy this instance to track 2: this new instance in track 2 is not assigned to group 1. The settings are copied just fine, it's just the grouping that's not copied when dragging an insert from one track to another (using option-drag).

Return to “u-he”