Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LuisSanchez wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:28 am Great transaction with ttb. Exellent seller, super helpful!! Thank you once again : )
LuisSanchez was a great buyer, communication was very pleasant, payment was superfast. Thanks again! :)

Bought a couple of plugins from user Teebacca.

Very fast response and kind attitude! We had a little bit of a snag transferring one of the plugins, and they put in a lot of effort following up on it and making sure I was satisfied. Highly recommended!

Bought Acon Digital Remix from Solit.. Super transaction.. Highly recommended seller..

Sold Ample Guitars to @GeoMan - would recommend! Fast, seamless transaction
Sold BFD3 to @Kongio - Great buyer. Fast payment. Would recommend.

I made a deal plugin/plugin presets swap with BRoySound. Smooth and fast transaction! Recommended! 👍
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

I bought Sonible SmartEQ4 from yzcoruhT , smooth business

Bought an item from yzcoruhT. Really nice and supportive guy, I would certainly repeat. 10/10

Thank you once again!!

PMPEE wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:54 pm I bought Sonible SmartEQ4 from yzcoruhT , smooth business
It was pleasure for me to deal with PMPEE. Thank you!
Last edited by yzcoruhT on Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP

LuisSanchez wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:59 pm Bought an item from yzcoruhT. Really nice and supportive guy, I would certainly repeat. 10/10

Thank you once again!!
Thank you for purchasing the plugin. LuisSanchez is verified buyer. Enjoy!

Bought an item from golddustwoman - very fast and smooth transaction and license transfer, friendly communication. Recommended!

Bought Tai Chi from Notagify. Very prompt service.

Sold Tai Chi to ToMegaTherion
and VSS4HD+NONLIN2 to skonghi

both smooth transactions and good buyers

Sold Acustica Taupe to planet_b!

Quick transaction! Excellent buyer!

Thanx again planet_b!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Purchased eXplorere8 from pokopoko. Couldn't have gone any smoother. Recommended! :tu:

Bought Taupe from cclarry, super fast transfer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”