Sinevibes Integer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New BBD-inspired delay from Sinevibes.

https://www.sinevibes.com/integer/

A real BBD is basically a long chain of analog sample-and-hold circuits. You can't change the number of stages without replacing a chip, but lowering the clock speed lengthens the delay time but also the clean frequency response. Typically there are steep LPFs to reduce aliasing and clock noise, giving a darker sound than digital delays. But some modular BBDs leave the filtering up to you.

This one lets you control delay time directly, setting the clock and filter frequency based on delay time and buffer size. Smaller buffers are dirtier or darker (depending on your filter slope and quality setting). The clock whine is not modeled, and I don't think companding is modeled either.

So it's still not really the ultimate, accurate BBD emulation I was looking for... but playing with it for a while, I found that it is quite cool, and bought it. Yes, I'm sure I could have gotten very similar results with a combination of plugins I already have. But it's $29 and inspiring and easy to work with. :party:

I tried it, and it is one of the coolest-sounding plugins ever! I wish there was a way to use it only as a bitcrusher.

I didn't know about Sinevibes before but this thing has definitely turned me on to them. There is much sonic potential within this little guy. Now I have to pace myself, as I see they have a sizeable collection going on, and my wallet is yelling "no". Good innovative thinking here.

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:28 pm I didn't know about Sinevibes before but this thing has definitely turned me on to them. There is much sonic potential within this little guy. Now I have to pace myself, as I see they have a sizeable collection going on, and my wallet is yelling "no". Good innovative thinking here.
Sinevibes had a larger catalogue but discontinued a bunch of their plugin products. Many of those are step based effects, some very cool ideas. I often encourage them to update and re-release them. Their current catalogue is worth getting. I have them all and then some and they are very cool and unique audio tools. This page lists all their products including the discontinued ones: https://www.sinevibes.com/updates/

Do they ever do a sale? I have been watching them on PB for a quite while and nothing has popped up. There was no holiday sale.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Gribs wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:37 pm Do they ever do a sale? I have been watching them on PB for a quite while and nothing has popped up. There was no holiday sale.
I emailed them last year - NO sales ever - only some discount if you buy more than 1 plugin.

zeph wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:43 pm
Gribs wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:37 pm Do they ever do a sale? I have been watching them on PB for a quite while and nothing has popped up. There was no holiday sale.
I emailed them last year - NO sales ever - only some discount if you buy more than 1 plugin.
Ah! Thanks for the info. Their plugins are priced reasonably, so it is not a big deal really.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Buy one plugin at full price and you'll receive a loyalty discount of 20% off for the next ones, including new releases.

How did I not know about Sinevibes before now? Very impressed with this company and its products.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Got an email announcing that Sinevibes are starting to support Linux!

Integer is available now as a VST3. The other plugins will follow.
Image Image Image Image

Sinevibes are very underrated, their plugins are excellent :hug: :hug: :hug:
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Anything made by Artemiy is super-fun and brilliant!

Return to “Effects”