Magix - what on earth, what on earth...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Trensharo wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am @jens: I already stated that you were on the list, like 9+ months ago. Stop spamming notifications to me, please and thanks.
"spamming notifications"? What the f**k does that mean? Because I am quoting you? :lol:

Listen genius:

a) if you think I'll remember that you muted me, you consider yourself way more important than you are.

b) If I decide to quote you, I will. If you post bollocks, chances are I'll correct you. I am most certainly not doing that for you. I could not possibly care less whether you read my replies to you than I do. This is not a private conversation, but a public forum and going by your absurd demand here I have a hunch that you haven't quite figured out how that works and what it means. But then again it wouldn't be the first thing you are unable to comprehend.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Trensharo wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am If you want to adjust Clip Gain you simply don't use envelopes at all. You adjust the gain for the entire clip by pulling it down.

I am struggling to see the practical distinction, here.
I was talking about Sonar/Cakewalk... which don't have the static gain control available in Samplitude/Reaper/etc.
Envelopes are the only means of Clip Gain control.

One could load a plugin (into the Clip Effects Bin)... but that's not a great work-around.
A static Clip Gain control should be represented in the Waveform (to reflect the gain change).
Using a plugin would not do this... and it takes too many clicks to achieve the desired result (vs the static Clip Gain available in Samplitude/Reaper/etc).
Jim Roseberry
Purrrfect Audio
www.studiocat.com
jim@studiocat.com

Cakewalk added this later, IIRC (post Gibson).

However, I don't think it works if you have Region FX (ARA Processes) active on that clip.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

Lol... that dude.... :roll: :shrug:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

music maker used to blare a huge annoying noise for a split-second into my earphones and I had to quit using it because support had no help for me without me re-installing my entire windows OS.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”