Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone been able to get multiout working in Bitwig? Or is this a bug reported earlier in this thread?

LauriT wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:22 am Has anyone been able to get multiout working in Bitwig? Or is this a bug reported earlier in this thread?
Works fine in Bitwig for me.

Yeah it works fine for me in BW as well. I have it loaded up now.

Anyone else getting MISSING FILES error when browsing samples?
I installed the Triaz core library to custom folder on my samples drive. Presets are loading fine, and I can change samples on the main page using arrows, but when I open the sample browser and try to change samples there, Triaz always shows the MISSING FILES dialog.
I tried to select the correct sample forder in SETTINGS/Sample Location, then restarted Triaz (and DAW) but it didn't help.
Tried also uninstalling Triaz and Content library, then reinstalling both, but it didn't help.

bluesawsq wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:50 am Anyone else getting MISSING FILES error when browsing samples?
I installed the Triaz core library to custom folder on my samples drive. Presets are loading fine, and I can change samples on the main page using arrows, but when I open the sample browser and try to change samples there, Triaz always shows the MISSING FILES dialog.
I tried to select the correct sample forder in SETTINGS/Sample Location, then restarted Triaz (and DAW) but it didn't help.
Tried also uninstalling Triaz and Content library, then reinstalling both, but it didn't help.
Make sure you have select the root folder not he sample folder in settings.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:02 am
bluesawsq wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:50 am Anyone else getting MISSING FILES error when browsing samples?
Make sure you have select the root folder not he sample folder in settings.
Yes, I did select the correct Triaz root folder on my samples drive (it shows an error if I select a wrong folder). But it does not help. When browsing samples, it will still try to search them from default folder C:\Users\username\Documents\Triaz.

Is there some bug in volume envelopes when using Host Sync?
Looks like the first step of the sequence, right after host restarts a loop, has about 3dB higher peak level compared to other steps. The higher volume level seems to be only at the start/attack of the sample.

The Crush effect in the shaper section behaves strangely when used together with the transient shaper Attack control. When Crush is set to some low value, like 3.0 bits, the tail of the sample, which should be fading out, is not fading out at all when attack is increased to some high value 92%. Instead, the tail of the sample is obviously increasing in volume.
For example '909 Classic 06' kick looks like this when Shaper Attack = 92% together with Shaper Crush = 3.0 bits:
Is this a bug or intended behavior?

eecrumjr77 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:07 pm
LauriT wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:22 am Has anyone been able to get multiout working in Bitwig? Or is this a bug reported earlier in this thread?
Works fine in Bitwig for me.
Thanks, got it working. It was my error. I didn't realize that you have to activate it in the plugin settings.

Septic Underground wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:04 am It does spike my M2 ultra CPU when having GUI open and or triggering it from an active selected TRIAZ track like crazy BTW.

When GUI is closed and/or selected a non-triaz channel/track it is okay.

Anybody else?

Logic 10.8.1, Mac OS 14.3, M2 Studio, 128 GB ram, dual 4K screens
Me!

Anyone know if there has there been an update released since the original release version? I can't tell from the product page and I don't want to download the multi gig with installer with my slow ass internet to find out. Thanks.

I think they would announce the update in this thread here. I also hope they split Triaz then into two installers - or at least an update only installer.
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

I usually expect the long end of the wait window for WA.

bluesawsq wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:48 pm The Crush effect in the shaper section behaves strangely when used together with the transient shaper Attack control. When Crush is set to some low value, like 3.0 bits, the tail of the sample, which should be fading out, is not fading out at all when attack is increased to some high value 92%. Instead, the tail of the sample is obviously increasing in volume.
For example '909 Classic 06' kick looks like this when Shaper Attack = 92% together with Shaper Crush = 3.0 bits:
Is this a bug or intended behavior?
This is expected depending on the sound source, and settings. The transient shaper can get very aggressive (it is partially gained match so it might not too obvious how aggressive it is on a first listen) and is also placed 'before' the Crush circuit in the signal chain. If sounds are already playing into the shaper quite loudly(and depending on frequency content), anything over 50% on the shaper will cause it to pump slightly, and that pumping effect is being made very obvious by the crush effect circuit. Putting the Shaper on 'Aggressive' mode (see reveal triangle next to the Attack label) has a different shape to the attack portion and will give you less of this pump effect. The shaper also has a smart limiter built in which can also color the sound the more you push it. It's quite a complex effect under the hood.
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

seangm wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:01 pm Anyone know if there has there been an update released since the original release version? I can't tell from the product page and I don't want to download the multi gig with installer with my slow ass internet to find out. Thanks.
The update is all pretty much done here, we are still beta testing it to ensure there are no issues or regressions. We have added quite a bit more stuff that we first anticipated, so it needs really thoroughly testing for any regressions in other areas etc. As well as all the stuff I mentioned in an earlier post, we have also fixed a handful of known bugs with MIDI / Audio export, and other areas. The update will be coming very soon :tu:

And of course we'll let people know via both email, and on forums once it is live. We also won't force you to download the entire sample content again - it will be available as a 10mb or so installer file.
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Return to “Instruments”