Is it just me or anyone else having trouble accessing their stuff?

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey

I just recently decided that I want to use my fxpansions stuff again after like a year or two of not using them. I have both strobe 2 and Cypher 2 and I had the legacy DCAM stuff and expansions.

Well, I soon noticed that this isn't gonna happen, since I can't login to my account anymore. So I contacted what is now Roli customer support. After some back and forth emailing Roli support told me they'd transferred licenses over to Roli.

Now I can see my synths, but all my other stuff is gone, expansions and all. I can't even authorize my synth to use them, because when I try to log in nothing happens even though the password and everything is right.

So now I'm back emailing customer support to try and get my things working and all my other stuff back. Man what a bummer spending a couple of weeks swapping emails and still not being able to use any of my stuff.

This never happened during the time fxpansion was fxpansion. Everything always worked and nothing just magically disappeared etc.

Is it just me or is anyone else having these kind of troubles?

If memory serves, I had a hiccup after the transition to Roli… maybe I had to reinstall the Roli app… I can’t remember, but I got everything sorted.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “FXpansion”