Midi file preview/ DAW sync - MuLab Plugin

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MuLab Plugin

Hi,
Is it possible to use the MuLab Plugin for previewing Midi files in sync (start/stop/tempo) with the DAW (Logic Pro in my case)? I tried but cant find any options within the plugin. Any help would be appreciated.

What do you mean by previewing? Could you describe what action you take and the result you might expect?

Sure! I Insert the MuLab plugin (instrument), open the preview pane on the right side, navigate to my MIDI file location and when slecting the MIDI file, MuLab plays this file with the integrated synth engine. But this is independent from starting/stopping or selected tempo in the DAW.I would love to have the possibility that this preview function is synced to the DAW.

OK, so you've not loaded either the event data or the instrument and you want to preview the event data played by the instrument, with the event data not loaded into either the host or plug in, right? You'd be selecting the Instrument to preview in MuLab, of course.

Where would you be selecting the MIDI file with the event data? If it's in the host, it depends on what happens now for when the host plays events when you're previewing an instrument. It should work just the same (as it's down to the host).

Return to “MUTOOLS”