Shameless Self-Promotion - Watch This Space!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I used GPT-3 to write the lyrics and Eleven Labs' AI to do the vocals. It's not singing, it's spoken word and it doesn't sound too much like me, just enough that you probably wouldn't notice in a mix.

My bandmate uses a handful of different Ais for the graphic and video work. He may have a cheap subscription on one or two but mostly they are free things. Even the subs mostly only make things faster, you can still use them for free.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

The single is out now and the video is available on YT. You probably want to tell your kids to leave the room, though, they'll get nightmares for sure. It's fuckin' awesome, though!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-tUjrSrVBY

This is the Funker Vogt remix -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKpHi7MYAKA

And this is the third track from the single, which is a modified version of one of the songs on the album, only with slightly different instrumentation and completely different lyrics. It's a bit slower than the original, too -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI2xhgXP60Q
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Sounds great!
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

Wow, awesome stuff! That funker vogt remix is the shit dude. Also love the video work your band mate did.

The album is out today. You can find the rest of the album tracks by following whichever of the links on this page takes your fancy - https://reporecords.lnk.to/artifice_ID. Here's the song we did with the AI singing instead of me. It's called MADHOUSE -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z4lvrl ... aWZpY2U%3D

Second week in the DAC and we're up two spots to no. 11! Previously we've been a "bullet" prediction for a week or two before we actually enter the chart, so it is very promising to have gone straight in last week.

thumbnail_IMG_4158.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Week 8 DAC is out. The single is still at no. 11 and the album has entered the Chart at no. 8. Exciting stuff, eh?

Week 9 DAC - the single has slipped to 14th but the album has jumped four places to no. 4. Go you good thing!!

We've also had a review published, literally, in Orkus magazine. I've only tried to translate bits of it but it seems very positive -

... a "sure-footed step forward"... “Bloodlust,” poured with uncompromising intensity into an intriguing sonic character, unleashes its inescapable dynamism." and it finishes with "The lyrics also have the right bite, especially in ‘Over.’ In twelve tracks, an Electro-Industrial sound is embedded, which simply captivates, whether through the short interludes or the six-minute ‘Madhouse’."

I tell ya what - shameless promotion doesn't come much better than this (and we didn't even have to pay for it) -

"Artifice" is a seamless continuation of its predecessor's powerful sounds and blistering rhythms, although the production is even a little more voluminous. The opener "End" (sic!) virtually rolls towards the listener and buries you under a mountain massif of bass and menacing vocals. Once again, the comparison with Vomito Negro or Signal Aout 42 comes to mind, who the Aussies can definitely hold a candle to. As the album progresses, the tempo is tweaked more or less, the whole thing is spiced up with crunchy samples or gut-string attacks and the short interludes are also present once again. Despite all the variety, the heavy pressure exerted by this album never really lets up. The breather breaks are extremely manageable and the ears ring properly in the face of this constant bombardment. At least they take pity on the listener in that the total playing time is well under an hour this time ("Iconoclast" lasted a whopping 73 minutes!). This dystopia set to music runs its unstoppable course and smashers such as "Bloodlust", "Lies", "Darkness" or "Chaos" grill your brain so thoroughly that by the end you're just twitching willy-nilly. Unfortunately, this impressive electro plank is only available as a download/stream.

http://www.bodystyler.org/de/releases/d ... ragid=1912

The album's been out for almost a month now and it's still climbing one of the German charts. The single is getting closer to 6 weeks and it's still hangin' in there, too.

BONES wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:09 pm
The album's been out for almost a month now and it's still climbing one of the German charts.
David Hasselhoff climbed the German charts at one point.

Yeah but he made a lot of money, we won't.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”