Android Music Making Apps: List and Discussion

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

PhoenixStudio is another one for the list.

Calum wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:22 pm Thanks for keeping the list updated. It's just a pity to see so many apps being dropped from the Play Store but I suppose it is understandable if developers are not earning enough from apps to make updates worwhile. Sputter, Polaris and Koala have been my most used apps recently.
Caustic is the biggest loss, although we saw it coming since it hasn’t been updated for ages
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVmlgT ... subscriber

Advocator of free and open source software.

Yes, I still have Caustic installed on my phone but unfortunately I'm less inclined to use it knowing that it will disappear when my phone needs replacing.

Calum wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:29 pm Yes, I still have Caustic installed on my phone but unfortunately I'm less inclined to use it knowing that it will disappear when my phone needs replacing.
Caustic Version 3.2.0 for iPadOS last updated 7 years ago… probably abounded
Still compatible with the latest iPadOS today - 17.4.1 :clap:
Oldie but Goodie :)

mdx4ever wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:15 pm
Calum wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:29 pm Yes, I still have Caustic installed on my phone but unfortunately I'm less inclined to use it knowing that it will disappear when my phone needs replacing.
Caustic Version 3.2.0 for iPadOS last updated 7 years ago… probably abounded
Still compatible with the latest iPadOS today - 17.4.1 :clap:
Oldie but Goodie :)
It's probably a good idea to back it up with something like iMazing because without updates, it may not stay on the iOS appstore for much longer.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”