Is Kameleono still alive?

Official support for: midimood.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I want to buy this awesome plugin but the website and the support forum look a bit dead, can you please confirm kameleono is still alive and developed, and will work on Ableton Live 11? (which I don't own yet, i'm still on version 10 but planning to upgrade soon)

Thanks for your answer!

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I bought Kameleono in July 2021 and it worked fine in Ableton 11 on my Intel Mac.
I now have an M1 mac and the Kameleono product is not recognised by Ableton live 11 in native mode. But using BlueCat's Patchwork plugin (and there are other products similar to that that may do the same job) I can load it in as a 'plugin within a plugin'. The problem I have now is that the license key is limited to a certain number of activations (I think it's only one !) so with my new machine the license key doesn't work. So I mailed support@midimood.com (mailto:support@midimood.com) ... and I have no response for over a week now, despite various reminders. I would avoid until you are sure you can get a reply from them. Because it may work on your computer now, but the moment you upgrade, it will no longer work.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
same: license not able to activate + support@midimood.com (mailto:support@midimood.com) not replying :?

Return to “MIDIMood”