Virus TI Synthesizer VST Connection Dropout in Studio One: Seeking Solutions

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble with the Virus Ti Total Integration VST plugin in Studio One on Windows 10. I'm relatively new to Studio One, so it's possible I may have overlooked some setup nuances.

Here's the problem:
After connecting the synthesizer via the VST plugin, after a few minutes, the plugin loses connection with the synth. At this point, the VST plugin stops responding to any adjustments I make on the synthesizer itself. For example, if I tweak the cutoff knob on the synthesizer, the plugin doesn't react at all.

I've tried various output configurations: USB and audio. It seems to remain stable for slightly longer when using the audio output, but the issue persists nonetheless. When using USB output, the plugin crushes out after around 30 seconds, while with audio output, it lasts for about a minute at most.

Could this be related to buffer size? Despite VST working fine in Bitwig Studio before, Studio One seems to struggle. Additionally, my synth is connected via USB 3.0, which was also stable in Bitwig but is now causing problems in Studio One.

Does anyone have any solutions or suggestions on what might be causing this issue and how I could potentially resolve it?

Best regards

Good morning,

Solution that works perfectly, used for quite a while and great.

The only thing is you have to take the time to properly configure the midi, otherwise, this plugin is great.

Aura plugins is the solution.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”