Did FXpansion die?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It looks like software they would’ve used to unlock the stargate in 1994.

I had GURU and it was pretty good for the time. I remember there was a strong commnuity and we made some significant suggestions for features that were meant to be in the next update. That update was Geist and was pretty expensive even for GURU users so all that work the community did that went into the design of Geist was pretty much unpaid and unappreciated. It left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I have never bought anything from them again as they are a company I do not trust.
It was a long time ago so maybe I was unfair and my memory is wrong, but that is how I remember it now

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:53 am
zerocrossing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:15 am
Aiynzahev wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:10 pm Strobe and Cypher are fantastic. I wonder how much longer I’ll be able to use them on Mac OS.
Well, they’re helping Roli push it’s hardware MPE controllers, so I imagine they will want to maintain them.
They need to develop Apple Silicon native VST3 versions then
I feel bad for developers. The hours spent developing for every Apple software and hardware change must be difficult. Imagine if they could use that development time for features and optimization.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Devs that feel they suffer too much should just drop Apple support. And I say that seriously, as Mac user.

Some forum users would then have to find a new cause, but so be it.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

zerocrossing wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:34 am
aMUSEd wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:53 am
zerocrossing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:15 am
Aiynzahev wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:10 pm Strobe and Cypher are fantastic. I wonder how much longer I’ll be able to use them on Mac OS.
Well, they’re helping Roli push it’s hardware MPE controllers, so I imagine they will want to maintain them.
They need to develop Apple Silicon native VST3 versions then
I feel bad for developers. The hours spent developing for every Apple software and hardware change must be difficult. Imagine if they could use that development time for features and optimization.
I think the constant changes are a marketing technique for capturing suppliers and through that suppressing competition from competing platforms

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”