Behringer MS-5 Roland SH-5 copy

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kritikon wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:10 am Actually, now I've thought about it. Shame on you Behringer for not having 2 ADSR envelopes and no looping on those shitshow envelopes you have. And only 3 filters + extra bandpass...pffft! Where are the vowel filters, the Virus phasing filters and the wavetables. I mean, my god, this is 3rd millenium - it should have 500 presets at least. If you think you can placate me with sync, ringmod, 2 LFOs, 2 envelopes, 4 filters, oscillators that make my bowels empty and velocity sensitivity on an analogue VCO synth for the price of a weekend out on the piss, then...I'll buy 2 of the fkn things. :hihi:
True, and also the reason that it would have been better if Behringer would have made a clone of the SH-7. It had a lot more features and is rarer than the SH-5 source: Alex Bell

I want a SH69. Not settling for less. :hyper:

Up at Rubber Monkey for $1,329 with eta 19th of July

Thnx :tu: . Just bought a K2 from them (arrived today) and when I ordered that, the MS5 wasn't listed yet. I might even consider a pre-order before they increase the price if they figure out it's popular. This has me far more excited than the UBXa or even possibly the Jupiter. Probably not worth shopping around for price - it'll be the same everywhere here. All the UBXa listings seem to have exactly the same price...

All good :tu:

Does look nice in that flip top format. Just a pity they didn't go with an extra half octave on the polyd and carried it through the range.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”