Zebralette 3 Public Beta Announcement (Revision 15573)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebralette

I am really impressed. It looks so simple, but it's so complex. And it's not another emulation of analog gear. I am already hooked and wonder where this exciting journey will go.

love the sound of this. Very immediate and super simple to work with. Also, super deep engine, I only touching the surface so far. Very interested of harmonic/additive synthesis in this.

However it seems to add fair amount of latency in Apple M1 Reaper system. Probably just the question of driver optimisation.

teilo wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:55 pm
brick wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:48 pm 7. Right click option to mute a curve
8. Indicator to show where in the curve the sound is
Come again? You can't mute a part of a waveform. And the sound is the entire curve. The whole thing equates to partials in a phase relationship to one another.
According to the terms used in the manual, "curve" means an entire waveform, so I think what they are asking for is the ability to mute/remove a curve aka frame from the "curve set". What you have described is muting a "segment", which doesn't make sense as we would all likely agree upon.
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:39 pm
teilo wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:55 pm
brick wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:48 pm 7. Right click option to mute a curve
8. Indicator to show where in the curve the sound is
Come again? You can't mute a part of a waveform. And the sound is the entire curve. The whole thing equates to partials in a phase relationship to one another.
According to the terms used in the manual, "curve" means an entire waveform, so I think what they are asking for is the ability to mute/remove a curve aka frame from the "curve set". What you have described is muting a "segment", which doesn't make sense as we would all likely agree upon.
I wouldn't be so sure that's he's asking, given his next request.

This synth is INSANE. You could release that as a $200 standalone instrument for its revolutionary capabilities, sound and huge sweet spot despite the incredible complex sound engine already. I'm intimidated!
SPEED: FAST MOVEMENT

Time for a new beta!

pdxindy wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:11 pm Time for a new beta!
Not yet, I'm afraid...

I've been on vacation for a bit, then started prepping for Superbooth (which of course took longer than expected), and I'm just now slowly working through some of the major bugs.

Urs wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:20 pm
pdxindy wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:11 pm Time for a new beta!
Not yet, I'm afraid...
Good to know! I can moderate my enthusiasm accordingly :tu:

Urs wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:20 pm I'm just now slowly working through some of the major bugs.
Don't you mean "emergent features"?

Most inspiring synth I've used in years. The interface alone is inspiring with it's beauty too! I'm feeling I don't need another synth except maybe Zebra 3!

I've not been able to import any single cycle wav so far. I tried both CLAP and VST3 versions on G2 Mac Mini with the latest macOS. Is there a known good wav that I could grab to try out? Does not matter what it is but preferably single cycle.

The cursor does change however. On right of the cursor appears this weird looking box with diagonal dark'ish stripes.

Yeah, and I'm Bitwig Studio to try it out. I think I give a shot with FL Studio when I have the chance to check if it is per-DAW in order to scope this a bit.

Has anyone ever watched a worse YouTube demonstration video than this guy's video about the Zebralette3 beta?

For some reason, YT decided to recommend this to me. It's worth watching only for the cringe factor.

I should have realised by the fact there is a blatant typo, even in his YT channel name, but hey! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8npVVAaDjoA

:D

MrJubbly wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:01 pm Has anyone ever watched a worse YouTube demonstration video than this guy's video about the Zebralette3 beta?

For some reason, YT decided to recommend this to me. It's worth watching only for the cringe factor.

I should have realised by the fact there is a blatant typo, even in his YT channel name, but hey! :lol:

But doing so you're helping his channel... Reverse psychology? 😬

I posted already a comment. With a title like this I even refused to watch the video. I think he's getting what he wanted after all... Attention.

mabian wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:23 am
MrJubbly wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:01 pm Has anyone ever watched a worse YouTube demonstration video than this guy's video about the Zebralette3 beta?

But doing so you're helping his channel... Reverse psychology? 😬

I posted already a comment. With a title like this I even refused to watch the video. I think he's getting what he wanted after all... Attention.
Remind me of another asshole who is labelling all his videos "snake oil!"

I really hate that.

In the meantime, Jon Audio is doing good, well done and informative videos and he has below 10k subscribers. I don't get it.
https://youtube.com/@jonaudio?si=rMTTZddP0JQR0jVC

Return to “u-he”