Melda support...

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The switch to the other company happened long before anyone noticed. What is more likely is the parenting of his child takes more time than he thought :wink: No excuse for Martin though. Unless he's also involved in there :D :lol:

Not funny ... now they have a post on meldas facebug where the have their usual "grab 37 free plugins stuff" but the post describes a FL Studio functionality!?!?! I think we're going to be suprised by some surprising change soon, which will oviously be declared "the best for the customers".
I miss Melda showing up here and keeping in touch with us.
Last edited by ] Peter:H [ on Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

What I don't get is that, why would there be anything made specifically for FL studio ? Can't FL studio run regular VSTs ? There's some talk about Melda in Image Line forums but to read it, one must register.

A registration is needed to read forums. Maybe a sign of friendliness, of openness ?

] Peter:H [ wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 pm I miss Melda showing up here and keeping in touch with us.
Yep. That was the 'note' that brought a distinction from most other companies except u-he (Urs being extra communicative on forums).

Last time I described an aspect of MDrummer, Vojtech replied that he didn't get it, so I added details and then ... nothing. I understand that MDrummer's code is a bit of a mess and that such a change as the description I made would probably be impossible without revamping the whole thing but, it's the communication aspect of company <-> forum.

Igro wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm What about general questions here in the forum? I just noticed that many left unanswered. Just scroll down a little.
As I said, I personally consider forum interaction to be optional, unless the forum specifically states that it's an official support forum. Forums (unless stated otherwise) are more for peer support.

We can ask "general questions" through the official support channels.

But that's just me.

On the other hand, MeldaProduction have created an expectation that there will be active participation by company representatives in this forum. And many people, including me, purchased MeldaProduction products partly because of this participation. Heck, MeldaProduction have implemented at least one feature that I requested here in the forum (tap tempo in MMetronome).

I guess how things are now is how things are now. I'm still confident that if I run into real trouble, I'll be able to get support one way or another.

If it's a question about using a plug-in, I'll post it here, but if it's a technical issue, I'll contact support.

Starship Krupa wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:36 am
Igro wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm What about general questions here in the forum? I just noticed that many left unanswered. Just scroll down a little.
As I said, I personally consider forum interaction to be optional, unless the forum specifically states that it's an official support forum. Forums (unless stated otherwise) are more for peer support.

We can ask "general questions" through the official support channels.

But that's just me.

On the other hand, MeldaProduction have created an expectation that there will be active participation by company representatives in this forum. And many people, including me, purchased MeldaProduction products partly because of this participation. Heck, MeldaProduction have implemented at least one feature that I requested here in the forum (tap tempo in MMetronome).

I guess how things are now is how things are now. I'm still confident that if I run into real trouble, I'll be able to get support one way or another.

If it's a question about using a plug-in, I'll post it here, but if it's a technical issue, I'll contact support.
I understand. But the support link on the MeldaProduction website leads to KVR forum.

+1 for email.
I've always had a speedy response that way. And Vojtech has always been willing to discuss things one on one.
I've even reported bugs that way, and I was given an updated "test" dll, to see if it fixed my problem (which it did)

Haven't needed support since the takeover though, so I'm not sure if that still remains true

Some of the topics are NOT for immediate support. They point out things in a conversational way. This is where the lack of presence is happening.

When I bought MDrummer years ago, before getting the complete bundle, I got immediate support from Vojtech and even though I was (and still am) running Bitwig Linux he sent me debug versions (not only one) that I could run and send back the log files it generated.

So regarding email support : NO problem at all if it has remained the same today in responsiveness. I don't think I needed any other email support since then.

This is VERY different from mentioning characteristics and product behaviour in a conversational way.

IMHO, one should not be mistaking for the other. They both have their field of activity.

Igro wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:14 am I understand. But the support link on the MeldaProduction website leads to KVR forum.
I have checked the link out of curiosity ... and ended up here.
That was only an excuse because I wanted to give this thread a bump ;-)

Return to “MeldaProduction”