Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Comment in the above video:
MYTH will be 179 USD, and there will be 30% intro discount via tracktion.com
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:45 pm
If Tracktion allowed license transfers of individual plugins it would almost certainly be a "buy on intro sale"... without that it's more likely going to be a "maybe on Black Friday".

I'll definitely demo properly first, its a bit pricier than the other Dawsome plugs I bought which quite quickly went to easy purchase prices with sales....I am not saying it isn't worth the money, just that sometimes as interesting and fun as these guys are, you don't always end up using them as much as a bread and butter plug.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 pm
I'll definitely demo properly first, its a bit pricier than the other Dawsome plugs I bought which quite quickly went to easy purchase prices with sales....I am not saying it isn't worth the money, just that sometimes as interesting and fun as these guys are, you don't always end up using them as much as a bread and butter plug.
I'm in the same boat on the price. The demos I've seen haven't totally wowed me, but I am eager to get my hands on it and try it for myself.

steep price somehow. lets see
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Yes, you should definitely test to see if this instrument is useful for you!
Like always ... MYTH comes with a 90 days free trial without any constraints.
Just click START TRIAL in the UI to begin your 90 days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Too expensive for my blood and I got Novum and Kult. 🤷🏻‍♂️

exactly the same here.

perpetual3 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:07 pm Too expensive for my blood and I got Novum and Kult. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yip. Too expensive. :neutral:

Maybe we showed too much love to the previous instruments, jacking up the appraised worth of this one. But other plugins are going down in price (UAD plugins, Softube plugins, Repro just on sale, Krotos Concept, others?), and I am scratching my head.

I got Pigments for under $100 and they keep giving free upgrades to new versions. I haven't noticed Dawesome make any new versions of past plugins. I'll give it a whirl maybe.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

I had $115 as the highest price point I would consider for the intro sale... so it's probably a "no for now". But I'll demo it.

I was hoping for a "special" intro price or discount code for those of us who already bought ABYSS/NOVUM/KULT/LOVE, etc. $125 intro still seems a bit steep. :|

Too expensive.

Return to “Instruments”