Rhizomatic FX - Teaser of effect plug in. No ETA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kalamata Kid wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:38 pm What I would love to see for Synestia to do is to input the audio and get out a never ending Absynth like music.
So keep streaming your audio into it?

Its an effect processor, its not a synth.

I believe that an audio fx can do that.
What makes you so sure it cannot.

Lets start with a continues audio or even a 30 second audio into Synestia.
A talented programmer like Brian can do unthinkable things to audio that would produce a never ending Absynth like music. This is not typical of an audio fx but then Brian's Absynth was not a typical VSTi.

has this beta ever been released ?
if not: when ?

Funky40 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:24 pm has this beta ever been released ?
if not: when ?
Not yet
April sometime

Thanks !

I went over the audio demos twice and not once did I have a WOW moment.
I already have ten multi-fx plugins so another one to buy must move me.
Am I missing something?
What did I overlook?

« Availability: We expect to release Synestia before summer 2024. In April a stable beta will be made available for customers who pre-order. Pricing: $119/€119, but preorder now for only $79/€79 »
Philippe

https://youtu.be/-AealSKthv8
Pleasure to do some experiment with Synestia. Looots of possibilities indeed.

Source preset is taken from my In Another Land Plasmonic bank.
Listen to it here : https://trajectoirex.gumroad.com/l/InAnOtherLand
You ,can find info on Synestia here : https://rhizomatic.fr/index.php/synestia/
Philippe
Philippe

How long is the intro price good for?
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:06 am How long is the intro price good for?
I don’t know, ask him ?
Philippe

Still considering getting Synestia.
What makes it unique or better than other multi-fx plugins?

Will the end of the sale be announced prior to it ending?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:11 pm
What makes it unique or better than other multi-fx plugins?
the beta for preorders hasn't been released yet so no idea other than info on his site. i think only a few people have the beta/alpha or whatever version people are sharing things about. i preordered on day one but other than the confirmation email haven't gotten an update. April almost over so hopefully that open beta for preorderers squeaks out soon. :D

I just got the email saying that the Beta is available now but I am at work. I will be keeping an eye out for the reviews while working tonight.

Just stuffed it in front of a sequencer driving the new DMX Drum Machine from G-Force & already getting some wonderful mad rhythmic droney stuff going on just with the presets. I could be here sometime...
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Had some time to test it now. It is a fantastic playground. I also have already a lot of multi-fx plug-ins and as a Logic user it is also a lot great stuff already there but Synthesia still adds something for me.
I love it and i guess i will get lost in it.....like with Plasmonic.
Maybe it is juts me but from a lot of all these FX-plug-ins i miss some kind of more musical magic. There are really just a few "rare" FX i got a wow goosebumps effect and i think THIS is one of it.
Thank you for creating it. Playing with these tools just makes me happy and life gets a bit better ;)

Return to “Effects”