Tal-J-8 'The Player' by Electric Himalaya

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

himalaya wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:26 am
seangm wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:54 pm
himalaya wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:51 pm Last day for the intro price.
Aaargh, I missed it because I was waiting for my credit card cycle to start over and forgot. Hoping you have another sale soon (hint hint).
The offer is still up - I forgot to amend the website.
I’m travelling at the moment (flying to Italy) so can’t change it, so you have 24h still!
Trying to buy it with the coupon code ("ThePlayer-Intro-Offer") and it's saying:

"That coupon is unavailable."

Ignore :)

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:50 am Ignore :)

rsp
Not sure what you mean by this? Seems like some sort of passive aggressive comment, are you trying to comment on my post above in some way? I'd prefer if you tell me what your issue is directly but do you I guess.

seangm wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:42 am
Aaargh, I missed it because I was waiting for my credit card cycle to start over and forgot. Hoping you have another sale soon (hint hint).
I’m travelling at the moment (flying to Italy) so can’t change it, so you have 24h still!
Trying to buy it with the coupon code ("ThePlayer-Intro-Offer") and it's saying:

Apologies. Try again. I’ve just reset it. I forgot it was set to expire on the 15th. It will expire on the 22nd at 23:00 GMT.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

I responded to you but what I said was foolishness.
I had forgotten one needed a coupon.
So my info was inaccurate, and kvr doesnt allow one to delete a message.
That's all.

seangm wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:58 am
zvenx wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:50 am Ignore :)

rsp
Not sure what you mean by this? Seems like some sort of passive aggressive comment, are you trying to comment on my post above in some way? I'd prefer if you tell me what your issue is directly but do you I guess.
sound sculptist

himalaya wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:28 am
seangm wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:42 am

Apologies. Try again. I’ve just reset it. I forgot it was set to expire on the 15th. It will expire on the 22nd at 23:00 GMT.
Worked now thanks, just purchased.

Return to “Soundware”