Spire Presets not getting recalled correctly

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

Recently, I had to recreate several custom patches in the vst3 version of spire because the old vst version doesn't work with native cubase anymore. I was able to recreate the patches and save them, but when I go to recall them, they aren't loading properly.

Here's what's happening: The patch gets loaded, but specific parts of the synth stay the same as whatever the last recalled patch was. For example, I tried to load a soft pad I created, but the oscillator sound didn't change from the previously loaded patch. I was expecting the sample to change to PD Soft Pad, but it didn't change from PD Seven Pike. I'm having to go in and manually load the sample I want, despite having saved the preset I'm trying to recall.

Further, some settings on the synth will carry over from patch to patch. One of the patches I created had 2 oscillators making sound, but when I went to change the preset to one that only used one oscillator, there were still 2 oscillators making sound.

There may or may not be other elements that aren't getting loaded properly.

I'm trying to find a fix to this soon so that I can share these presets with my boss. Please, does anyone have any advice?

Spire Version: 1.5
Computer Specs: 2022 Mac Studio, Apple M1 Ultra chip, 128GB Memory, operating system MacOS Monterey Version 12.4.
DAW: Cubase 12

Contact their support.
They are usually effecient.
Best wishes.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Reveal Sound”