MuLab 9.5.34

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I second your emotion, Pljones. It would be there for whenever, a handy accessibility win!

When working with VSTs and VSTis, the hover box for the parameter box appears below the box and behind the VST graphics, as opposed to being visible before, appearing as in the image below.

I make chunes and such!

PelletProject wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:11 pm When working with VSTs and VSTis, the hover box for the parameter box appears below the box and behind the VST graphics, as opposed to being visible before, appearing as in the image below.
Confirmed with MeldaProduction Audio Technologies MAnalyzer 12.12

Will be fixed in the next update. Thx for reporting this!

MuLab App M9.5.32 beta (all platforms) is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

MuLab Plugin M9.5.32 beta (all platforms) is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/plugin/la ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Tempo track header now shows a metronome icon near the tempo track name.
  • Tempo track: Newly drawn tempo clips take the same color as the most used clip color on the tempo track.
  • VST/CLAP plugin editors: Top control tool tips could be hidden behind the very plugin editor. Fixed.

Hi,

Maybe this isn't the best place to ask for features, but, you have done amazingly well in adding so much stuff to Mulab recently. I wanted to ask, have you ever considered adding a relatively simple but would be really appreciated feature for beat makers and edm people (chord stamps) similar to Fl Studio's (stamp function) or Tracktion Waveforms (Chord Insert)? For users working with the mouse and keyboard rather than say a midi keyboard or launchpad it would be really nice to have.

Keep up the great work on Mulab.

@rickpress - please add it as a separate [FR] post, it’s not related to the beta feedback

When using VST3 on W10 with the laptop keyboard and the Virtual Midi Keyboard is in focus, it plays as intended, but if it's not in focus then the VST plays each pressed key/note with a noticeable delay (at least 1 second).
No issues with VST 2.4.

I didn't test with the Mac.

MuLab 9.5.32 (also several previous beta versions)
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:01 am When using VST3 on W10 with the laptop keyboard and the Virtual Midi Keyboard is in focus, it plays as intended, but if it's not in focus then the VST plays each pressed key/note with a noticeable delay (at least 1 second).
Will be optimized in the next update. Note that this optimization means that the VMK key strokes really get priority above any shortcut keys, even when the VMK is not focused.

MuLab App M9.5.34 beta (all platforms) is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/app/lates ... /beta.html

MuLab Plugin M9.5.34 beta (all platforms) is available on https://www.mutools.com/mulab/plugin/la ... /beta.html

What's changed:
  • Tap Tempo: Removed the spacebar as a tap key because spacebar often is used as shortcut for start-stop. And tap-tap-tap-tap-play is an expected (live) action.
  • Virtual MIDI Keyboard: Prioritized keyboard handling avoids unpleasant delays when playing VMK keys.

mutools wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 am Note that this optimization means that the VMK key strokes really get priority above any shortcut keys, even when the VMK is not focused.
Great!
I think that's unavoidable as other DAWs have the same issue with shortcuts if the keyboard is active (Focus or not).

Btw: this update seems to have improved the VMK response as well (my imagination?)

liquidsound wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 pm Btw: this update seems to have improved the VMK response as well (my imagination?)
You mean when the VMK is focused?
Yes, indeed, in that case response has also improved.

mutools wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:43 pm
liquidsound wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 pm Btw: this update seems to have improved the VMK response as well (my imagination?)
You mean when the VMK is focused?
Yes, indeed, in that case response has also improved.
Just fantastic!

MuLab 9.5 has been released.
Thank you all for your feedback which helped a lot to make MuLab better :phones:

Congrats Jo :clap: :clap: :clap: :party:

Return to “MUTOOLS”