ΩΔ ∇ The Ritual Dance Δ ∇Ω

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEb6TvbTWSM

“A ritual is the enactment of a myth. And, by participating in the ritual, you are participating in the myth. And since myth is a projection of the depth wisdom of the psyche, by participating in a ritual, participating in the myth, you are being, as it were, put in accord with that wisdom, which is the wisdom that is inherent within you anyhow. Your consciousness is being re-minded of the wisdom of your own life. I think ritual is terribly important.”
― Joseph Campbell

Fabulous sounding track Patch. I love all the evocative sounds.
Well done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Has a slight "Spongle" touch. I like it! I also really like the AE visualization!

I'm getting some Jon Hassell vibes from this one.

Great choice of instruments here, creating an amorphous style that could be middle-eastern, Chinese, Indian, from the Caucasus, or possibly even eastern Europe. I think the sense of doubt regarding the stylistic origin makes the piece more appealing than the certainty.

Good work :)

It's a good sign that I kept turning it up as it was playing. Great job!

What a great sounding piece. Thick vibe with that feel you expect from these sounds. Am I aloud to say I found the bass less hypnotic than I would have liked. Bassist stretched their runs a little :)
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Allomerus wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:53 am Fabulous sounding track Patch. I love all the evocative sounds.
Well done.
:)
Thank you for the kind response sir.

Return to “Music Cafe”