Wusikstation Audio Overload Problem - which is the latest Wusikstation 7 Version?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just checked out the free W8 from SoundBytes. It runs well on Win11/Cubase12. Its sounds are gnarly and rough, like the newly-released KrishnaSynth. I couldn't see me using either synths as bread & butter material for my psychill/downtempo, though. Prolly just for background special effects.
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.

Caine123 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:29 pm i have with random FL Studio projects problems with this VST. (Loaded in FL20)

many old projects work without problems so i dunno why it acts like that.

the VST is in Version 7, sadly the Developer is pretty bad.... there is no new version for the v7 version and the latest Wusikstation is not recommendable and i wont buy it as the dev got a very bad reputation.

maybe there is a workaround/fix in FL Studio somehow?

the seperate instances are playable in patternplay BUT you MAY NOT switch patterns! you need to hit the STOP button before playing the next one.

in the Playlist Mode you get immediate Audio Overload when it hits 2 Wusikstation instances at the same time.

maybe there is a way to try to prevent this Audio overload?

does someone maybe also got this?
Hey man, I was wondering, you still have the wusik station V7 with you? If so, could you please help me by providing it? I'm in desperate need of it. Thanks man. I'm literally even ready to pay for it.

^^ Or maybe anyone else?

hi sorry, it is installed on another pc i dont have connected. i try not to use these old and buggy vsts anymore. but also i dont upload files from developers etc. if i would have the installer here. you need to write William at wusik, he also told me 1-2 years ago that the new Wusikstation does load? the old patches as well.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Version 8 is on his Wusik site bundled with some other plugins for $29.

I don't use it anymore, but I had v1 through v5 many years ago.

Caine123 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:55 am hi sorry, it is installed on another pc i dont have connected. i try not to use these old and buggy vsts anymore. but also i dont upload files from developers etc. if i would have the installer here. you need to write William at wusik, he also told me 1-2 years ago that the new Wusikstation does load? the old patches as well.
Yeah I wrote to Wusik already. He said he doesn't have the files of v7 anymore. So literally no option to buy officially, else I would have done that already. And I actually particularly need the v7 for preservation purposes. I have all the others already.

Return to “Instruments”