Future of Sylenth1

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sylenth1 is probably most influential soft synth last 17-18 years.
Nobody can count how many records or presets are made with it.
I personally made over 7000 presets since bougth license for it in 2016...actualliy borrow money to buy it,so much love i had back then.
But what about now,2024 is it still usable,is it still standard in modern music?
My personal opinion is that Sylenth1 is even better now,considering how heavy and some times useless in mix session with over 50-60 tracks many modern synths are.
I adore how professional Sylenth1 sound is,how easy cpu works with huge amount of Sylenth1 tracks in real time and mostly,how inspirational it is.
This is not paid review or something you see every day in youtube,its personal gratitude to Lennard for making such a great tool.
Never been so satisfied to spend 140 euro for anything else in vst format to this day.
Main reason to write this is to ask the developer,is there any plans for Sylenth1,i mean i am willing to spend some money for significant upgrade,whatever it is,just to have more power from this machine,don't need wavetables or other requested changes,but keytrack modulation will be superb or sort of MSEG...will be happy with more of what already exist,like more filters or more lfo curves,such stuff...
Just curious,is there any plans for upgrades?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWgJYG2 ... CP&index=5

Not exactly on topic but I wish Lennar Digital would just make something else. Riding on the success of Sylenth sounds great and all but if Lennard and the team made a new synth (sylenth2 probably) or a new effect (any at all) I would definitely check it out to see what they could come up with. They made such an amazing synth yet won’t make a new synth or effect in so long? Just odd.

Return to “LennarDigital”