Amigo Sampler - 8-Bit Amiga Style Sampler Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i was looking for UI resize saving and bigger pitchbend range so this is a great update for me
cheers to all at potenzadsp :tu:

Never got the email, thanks to Lotuz for the heads up

I got the email from Payhip.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

HOw to get the update ?
THere is no link to be found at all .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:20 pm HOw to get the update ?
THere is no link to be found at all .
It seems you have to use the download link you got in your original email from them when you bought it.

Thanks , got it
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Lotuz2019 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:50 am - Sample rates up to 33k,
It sounds excellent.
- Slider for root note, and pitch bend range,
Works great
- Zero cross toggle,
What's the application for this? What's a good use for turning off zero cross?
- More robust automation.
It's great. Can do glitch just by dragging the loop points around.

I'm about to buy this one but would like to know if the sampler allow drag and drop a sample?

Edit: Nevermind. I've checked the manual. Drag and drop is possible.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

But: how about the CPU usage of this? Is it easy on the CPU or a heavy?
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

noiseresearch wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:00 am But: how about the CPU usage of this? Is it easy on the CPU or a heavy?
it is very cpu efficient
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Uncle E wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:01 am What's the application for this? What's a good use for turning off zero cross?
Iirc some were confused by the seemingly irregular behavior caused by it always snapping to zero crossings. I like using single cycle waveforms in amigo and I've had one or two occasions where I had to fight a bit with the auto zero crossing, so I appreciate the ability to get rid of it. With some procession chains there may even be situations where you could want a click as an additional transient

In case folks are not getting the emails, they uploaded a second update as 1.01 apparently introduced new problems in Logic.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

underscoreraven wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:15 pm Iirc some were confused by the seemingly irregular behavior caused by it always snapping to zero crossings. I like using single cycle waveforms in amigo and I've had one or two occasions where I had to fight a bit with the auto zero crossing, so I appreciate the ability to get rid of it. With some procession chains there may even be situations where you could want a click as an additional transient
Thank you. The new higher sample rates allow for more accuracy with the zero crossings, too. I think this may be why I wasn't noticing much difference (I was using 31388 when testing).

It would be very Autechre if the loop points could be assigned to CC's.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:47 pm
underscoreraven wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:15 pm Iirc some were confused by the seemingly irregular behavior caused by it always snapping to zero crossings. I like using single cycle waveforms in amigo and I've had one or two occasions where I had to fight a bit with the auto zero crossing, so I appreciate the ability to get rid of it. With some procession chains there may even be situations where you could want a click as an additional transient
Thank you. The new higher sample rates allow for more accuracy with the zero crossings, too. I think this may be why I wasn't noticing much difference (I was using 31388 when testing).

It would be very Autechre if the loop points could be assigned to CC's.
If your daw allows you to expose all parameters I believe you can. Unless I misremember I tested it with the V1 and while the interface didn't update the sound did, again unless I misremember the loop end point moves with the loop start point making it even easier.

If you happen to struggle with replicating it feel free to lmk and I can do a precise step by step and video demonstration later

Thank you! Very kind of you! My DAW (Luna) has limited midi capabilities but if you tell me the CC’s, maybe I can create an NKS for Amigo.

Return to “Instruments”