Three-Body Technology Cenozoix Compressor (Plugin Alliance)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v petero wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:38 pm @bmanic If you’re no longer using this compressor, I can buy it from you.

Just demoed and I am thoroughly impressed with the speed at which I can achieve good results, even with the buggyness highlighted in this thread.

Regards

Kenneth
pa license transfer nearly costs more than what you can get it with vouchers and coupons

Hi Ploki

Unfortunately I don’t have any vouchers and coupons. Guess I will just be patient and wait for it to be on the usual PA sale.

Ploki wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:00 pm
v petero wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:38 pm @bmanic If you’re no longer using this compressor, I can buy it from you.

Just demoed and I am thoroughly impressed with the speed at which I can achieve good results, even with the buggyness highlighted in this thread.

Regards

Kenneth
pa license transfer nearly costs more than what you can get it with vouchers and coupons

Regards

Kenneth
Oh no, I am still using it quite often but it didn't work out as my main go-to. I'm trying to switch most basic mixing tasks to the softube console system so at the moment I'm figuring out which of these will be my go-to.. possibly Pro-C2 again as it is one of the softube supported plugins since the last update to the system.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Fair enough.

Does anyone have a Forever coupon for sale?
bmanic wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:33 pm

Regards

Kenneth
Oh no, I am still using it quite often but it didn't work out as my main go-to. I'm trying to switch most basic mixing tasks to the softube console system so at the moment I'm figuring out which of these will be my go-to.. possibly Pro-C2 again as it is one of the softube supported plugins since the last update to the system.

Version 1.1.0 has been released.

Version 1.1.0 (Apr 19, 2024)
  • Implemented "Drive" modelling: Extra harmonic distortions for each of 24 vintage and modern compressor styles with adjustable drive levels. Enables you to mix and match a compressor style with a different drive style
  • Implemented "Post-Makeup Dry Mix" that allows to mix dry and wet signals after makeup processing.
  • Implemented compact mode with hidden waveform and threshold panels
EDIT: and here is the video showing the changes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2QoqQDUw8s

Return to “Effects”