Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audio/fault wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:09 pm
ChanceB wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:39 pm Thank. I was expecting an email from them but nothing yet
mails usual come 1-2 days later by them. so i‘m sure it will follow soon.

great update! thanks dan/wavealchemy!
Mails just arrived!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:51 pm
ChanceB wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:39 pm Thank. I was expecting an email from them but nothing yet

Mails just arrived!
Cool. Nice update. Stems and one shot export and properly working export in FL Studio is great
Thanks Dan and company

Thanks for the update!

One question: a few people in this thread have asked about whether midi out might be implemented in future. Is this off the table (at least for the foreseeable future)? I haven’t seen any response on this particular question (apologies if it’s been addressed and I missed it).

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
ChanceB wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 pm

Mails just arrived!
Cool. Nice update. Stems and one shot export and properly working export in FL Studio is great
Thanks Dan and company
I wish I could say the same, but unless I'm doing things incorrectly it's just not working for me and 1.0.1.

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPT ... /giphy.gif (https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExc2U2eWxnam43ZjVmaHFyemN6NXR2aGd6ZG5ubTVxMjlxeG10Y3gzcSZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/CotUpaIIncK518ZNxK/giphy.gif)

beatswithkev wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:41 am
ChanceB wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 pm

Mails just arrived!
Thanks Dan and company
I wish I could say the same, but unless I'm doing things incorrectly it's just not working for me and 1.0.1.

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPT ... /giphy.gif
I checked out your video but it’s too blurry to see exactly what’s happening,but it appears that you can’t select stems or one shots. It works fine for me with mix,stems and one shots plus the crackling that made the export unusable is gone now. Do you have multi out enabled maybe? that prevents me from selecting those options and says they are disabled but I can still drag and drop the audio anyway.

is there a way to "deload ALL samples from all slots" in one go ?

edit: sorry, i forgot: Great update !
Last edited by Funky40 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great update!

Good update. Install or not install content again? Content hasn't been changed, has it?
Last edited by DCrown on Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

No need to install content again. The v1.01 update is a separate, smaller download.

Really nice 1.0.1 release, thanks! I had now some time playing with it. Here's some minor collected feedback from my side:

* For playing live, it would be really nice if there were some random / velocity based modulations on the XY Triangle. Like having random for round robin playback, or increasing X with velocity. I think this could particular help with acoustic drum sounds.
* There's still some infrequent crashes for me when playing Triaz live. But it's already better, please keep improving that :)
* It would be nice if I could drag&drop samples to the mixer view, where they would then replace the sample that is currently active. Right now if I try that, the drag&drop goes through to my DAW and it creates a new track.
* I think you also mentioned different filter algorithms. Something with 0 resonance (basically a fully clean filter) would be nice here, too. Or allow to move the resonance to 0 - right now it starts with 0.30.
* When saving a preset, the current BPM is put into the filename. That has led to creating duplicate presets and confusion on my side a few times. I would prefer if the BPM is not part of the preset file name and I can change it without creating a new preset accidentally. Or at least it would be helpful if the preset browser allows me to rename and delete presets.
* It's great that the import now works with other folder structures than the Triaz Core library. But if you have more than 2 folder levels, the sub-folders are just summed up. It could be nice here if they would also lead to (additional) tag assignments. Then one sample could actually have multiple tags for filtering. But I'm not sure if that's worth the dev effort if you plan to add tag / category detection later anyway.
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

ChanceB wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 am
I checked out your video but it’s too blurry to see exactly what’s happening,but it appears that you can’t select stems or one shots. It works fine for me with mix,stems and one shots plus the crackling that made the export unusable is gone now. Do you have multi out enabled maybe? that prevents me from selecting those options and says they are disabled but I can still drag and drop the audio anyway.
Sorry about that; I had trouble screen grabbing a higher res, and I did have multi out enabled. After disabling it, I can finally export and render the mix and one shots, but not stems.

DCrown wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm Good update. Install or not install content again? Content hasn't been canged, has it?
There is now a new tab under your Triaz download in your user account named 'Version History'. If you click that, it will reveal the small sized 1.01 update installer. We sent out a newsletter about this to all subscribed Triaz users on Friday. In that same tab is also a changelog.
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

beatswithkev wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:41 am
If Multi Outs are enabled, and channels are routed to anything other than 'Master' on the Mappings page, then Stem and One Shot Export modes are deactivated for various reasons. I guess we can make this clearer with some text prompt or something in a future update.

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

greenmind72 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am
One question: a few people in this thread have asked about whether midi out might be implemented in future. Is this off the table (at least for the foreseeable future)? I haven’t seen any response on this particular question (apologies if it’s been addressed and I missed it).
We are unsure at this stage. I think in theory it would be quite easy to add MIDI out, but on the other hand it likely won't work exactly how people might expect it to work? For example:

This won't work at all in Logic, since Logic can't handle MIDI out from instrument plugins. We'd need to develop a standalone MIDI plugin for the sequencer for this to work in Logic.

The Motion Sequencer won’t work correctly with MIDI out, which may then lead to people complaining or being confused?

And a few other things to consider too.

What parts of the sequencer exactly would you like to see this work with, and what features would you feel it needs?

For me, I'd be over the moon if the motion sequencer could control MIDI CCs when in MIDI mode.

Obviously note on and velocity. Would be great to be able to control gate time instead of Start.

Return to “Instruments”