MuLab 9.5.34

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great!

And thanks for your feedback to the feedback. You are definitely one of the more "interactive" devs out here in regards to your users. Always noticed and appreciated here.

mutools wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:42 pm MuLab 9.5 has been released.
Thank you all for your feedback which helped a lot to make MuLab better :phones:
Hi, there is an issue with the MIDI Channel Remapper - the channel map is not retained when I copy and paste a MUX containing the MIDI Channel Remapper:
---
https://youtu.be/eARoQm6up8U

robert_p wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:02 am Hi, there is an issue with the MIDI Channel Remapper - the channel map is not retained when I copy and paste a MUX containing the MIDI Channel Remapper
I confirm this issue. But with an amendment: if IN/OUT points of Channel Remapper inside MUX are wired to something (or just were once wired) it then behaves normally.

ortseam wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 am I confirm this issue. But with an amendment: if IN/OUT points of Channel Remapper inside MUX are wired to something (or just were once wired) it then behaves normally.
Good observation! I couldn't figure out why sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't.

mutools wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:42 pm MuLab 9.5 has been released.
Thank you all for your feedback which helped a lot to make MuLab better :phones:
Time for a holiday! :party:
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

robert_p wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:02 am Hi, there is an issue with the MIDI Channel Remapper - the channel map is not retained when I copy and paste a MUX containing the MIDI Channel Remapper:
Will be fixed in the next update.
Thx for the video that showed the specific case :tu:

Hi Jo,

I have a Track, with an Audio Drum Loop clip, targeting a Rack having a Synth in the first slot (as usual).
When I push Play, the Synth responds to the (transients?) of the audio clip giving a neat rhythmic gated sound but...
How is it possible? No midi is present in the Track with the Audio Drum Loop!

What am I missing?
MuLab of course :D

Did you import as "Audio Stream", "Audio Sequence", "Pitched Sample" or "Multi-sliced Sample"? Apart from "Audio Stream", all create events.

pljones wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 1:06 pm Did you import as "Audio Stream", "Audio Sequence", "Pitched Sample" or "Multi-sliced Sample"? Apart from "Audio Stream", all create events.
Thanks!
It’s like a kind of an envelope follower…

liquidsound wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:42 pm I have a Track, with an Audio Drum Loop clip, targeting a Rack having a Synth in the first slot (as usual).
When I push Play, the Synth responds to the (transients?) of the audio clip giving a neat rhythmic gated sound but...
How is it possible? No midi is present in the Track with the Audio Drum Loop!
Audio sequences indeed also send out a note event on each sample event. It can be used to further process the sample events more downstream, eg in a MUX with an ADSR or LFO, etc... that triggers a filter or anything else.

Why do you send audio to a rack that includes a synth?

mutools wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:07 am Why do you send audio to a rack that includes a synth?
Happy accident! :D
And I made a minute long crazy session with it.
I will absolutely use the feature.
It’s so cool to have a synth following an insane convoluted drum loop.

[deleted]

Return to “MUTOOLS”