DUNE 3 is now available!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

zvenx wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:56 pm I didn't realise he was being sarcastic :)... Because I didn't know it was there and then went looking for it on the plugin itself and couldn't see that feature and then read the manual, and didn't see it there either :).
rsp

edit: wait it is there on the website.. though I dont' see it on the gui.

edit 2: I see the issue.. I am using Tek's skin which isn't updated for it, but the factory skins do allow the mute/unmute.

Paging Tek :).
rsp
Another cool feature is if you click either source or destination at the top of the matrix, you can set the modulation slots in alphabetical order. Nice for tidying things up.. Im just updating the 2 skins i did for this to support the new feature(s).

This feature was definitely a last minute surprise to quite a few of us I imagine.
rsp
sound sculptist

If anyone is interested in 2 skins here you go. Comes in both the default and large size. Updated for 3.61.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XPAAJb ... sp=sharing

dGray.jpg
dRed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Here's the updated Large Orange edit:

Large Orange 6.7

Orange 6.7-2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yes!!!.. thank you.

My old familiar face/place is back in Dune..
thanks

rsp
sound sculptist

Teksonik wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:22 pm Here's the updated Large Orange edit:

Large Orange 6.7

Orange 6.7-2.png
Perfect for using in Bitwig :D
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

SLiC wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:52 pm
MattLeschuck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:52 pm You missed the “mute and unmute for modulation matrix slots” ;).

That is something I have wanted for a long time. That and parameter lock, especially for the genetic section, is great.
That's weird, maybe it wasn't there when I cut and pasted it from the Synapse site :D
That's a nice feature (mute/unmute) that I don't think is too common. Actually, I don't remember it being in any synth plugin I use.

MattLeschuck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:26 pm If anyone is interested in 2 skins here you go. Comes in both the default and large size. Updated for 3.61.
Teksonik wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:22 pm Here's the updated Large Orange edit: ...
Thanks for these. :tu:
Just would like to point out that you mustn't forget about the new PREV / NEXT buttons for WT selection.
(You only need to update the OscTypeBackgroundWT.png. Plus there is an additional entry in the Configuration.ini.)

e-musician wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:37 pm
MattLeschuck wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:26 pm If anyone is interested in 2 skins here you go. Comes in both the default and large size. Updated for 3.61.
Teksonik wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:22 pm Here's the updated Large Orange edit: ...
Thanks for these. :tu:
Just would like to point out that you mustn't forget about the new PREV / NEXT buttons for WT selection.
(You only need to update the OscTypeBackgroundWT.png. Plus there is an additional entry in the Configuration.ini.)
Good catch, definitely don't want to leave that out!. Just fixed and updated these. You can download them here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GXha7D ... sp=sharing
Last edited by MattLeschuck on Sat May 04, 2024 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

double post

Fixed the Large Orange edit to include WT arrows.

Large Orange 6.8
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Is it possible to lock the arp/sequencer with parameter lock?

Dr.Gunjah wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:00 pm Is it possible to lock the arp/sequencer with parameter lock?
Yes. Right Click on one of the Arp buttons.

Dune 3 Arp Lock.png

Cool, thanks Teksonik. I use this feature a lot in Ana2, great to have it in dune too.

Return to “Instruments”