Virus TI Snow FS - $800 SOLD

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, usually I go to reverb to sell hardware, but I got burned last time with crazy fees, figured I would give KVR a go for a couple days before posting on ebay or something.

I'm not looking for top dollar, kind of want to just get rid of it quickly so it's priced to sale fast. I'm selling the hardware unit only, no usb cable or 12V dc charger.

$800+shipping

I'll also include $300 of any soundsets or bundles of your choice, in total, from my website, from Touch The Universe

More Photos here. https://www.ebay.com/itm/145771962556?m ... name=11050

Shoot me a pm if interested.
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Mon May 20, 2024 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I'm not buying(have original TI)
-but is it an original Snow,
or the model 2?

Not sure, how would I find that out?
IMG_20240510_204502799.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

if it looks exactly like this, it's the TI2 model.
I think Kemper also changed the Snow model,
when they made the second generation.
If it's the 2 model, it has more DSP capability,
it will have more voices,
apart from that, it's newer and curved more in construction form afaik==>
Virus TI Snow 2.png
-oh thanks for the pic, can't really say myself which generation it is,
when did u buy it, if u bought it new?

I'm using mine(original TI desktop) for a sound card atm

edit- actually maybe there is just one Snow model sorry
wow the limited edition 'whiteout' is like USD 10,000

-the bumps don't hurt though, didn't mean to cause confusion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

There is only one version of the Snow. The TI2 designations are for the full desktop, 37-key Polar/Darkstar versions, and full 61-key version. As mentioned, the TI1>TI2 upgrade included increased processing power and a new chassis and appearance of the three flagship models. The Snow is a smaller budget version of the full desktop module with less processing power, fewer voices, and fewer front panel controls and did not get a “TI2” upgrade, but it sounds exactly the same and has the Total Integration feature. The original flagship TIs were released in 2005, the Snow followed in 2008, and the TI2s were released a year later in 2009.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

thanks cryophonik,
for clearing that up

Dang, seems this thing is worth more than I thought. I'm seeing the lowest price at nearly 1000, often 1200-1600. I might increase the price to 800 in this case. Listing it on ebay as I don't have any offers as yet.

TTU Youtube

Updated price to $800 and added an offer and link for more photos on ebay. Cheers

TTU Youtube

SOLD

TTU Youtube

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”