Rhizomatic FX - Teaser of effect plug in. No ETA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What type of copy protection?

Just a key code.

Just made a Video from remote 3000 km from home. Unusual approach… 19’’ server Linux Proxmox installation running Windows in a virtual machine. I can do such using Catalina etc. The video use tonal bird flutes and other nature sounds… was with some guys, that did wish dubstep as rhythmn. Best is you read the chapter description what I am doing there. Sorry I do not speak English… I have difficulty to understand Databroth because I come more from fieldrecordings sounds extreme useful for any kind of acoustic made sound. I play there 2 Patch examples and my picture in brain is first is a walk through a lost city or lost place. I was on this travel some days in Ukraine and in the Underground of Odesa. Just Coming to Romania UNESCO Danube Biosphere. So second picture is silent forest walk. Using extra convolution reverb with with a human skull…
https://youtu.be/jcRLSDheH1k?si=oR1vZMrQybPRnlYn

WOW, it seems we will have a very good surprise concerning the Sympathetic module. I know some will be happy here :)
Philippe

Don’t seem to have a link to the beta yet despite buying it a couple of weeks ago

aMUSEd wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:15 am Don’t seem to have a link to the beta yet despite buying it a couple of weeks ago
I had to email him and ask for it, I think he did a mail out for everyone who purchased
prior to the mailing. He might be waiting for the next version or something, anyway,
just shoot him an email, he will hook you up. :tu:

Return to “Effects”