[Release]YANNLEO MEMO 06EKS![VSTi]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Patch 1 Demo

Download

Bank list:
Rhodes, Wurlitz FM, EP Clav, EP Chorus, EP Choper, EP DX, YAMAHA'S GRAND, ROLAND'S GRAND

This is my first synth. I regard this synth as a lovely toy, so is not sophisticated like someone supposed to be, like a 100% Emulation of the Yamaha Motif Synth, No:-). It's a sample-based synthesizer and consists of two main oscillators to create sound and variety of velocity layers. So the sound is not really synthesized like other VSTi using lots of waveform oscillators, filters, LFOs, but I still provided some basic FXs and filters to make the sound better.

It's really a motif of Motif. I much like Motif's panel because it's very cool and contemporary. It's free and just try.:-)
Last edited by yannleo on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nice synth. I have no idea how close it sounds to the instruments it's emulating, but a nice one nonetheless. :tu:

Nice first Effort, makes for a rather interesting Synth/Sampler. Though it is a little on the Big side with the .dll file being just under 100mb, but that's probably because of 100 built in internal samples, a whole 9 of them!!??:roll: Needs a few more presets as in 50 or so don't ya think? Use Mono samples to save space and you could easily have 50-60 Samples aboard. Sounds Great anyway! One request though a built in Arp or Seq would be the shit as you do have tons of room still on the front panel, just a thought. 8) :tu:

:D :hihi:
Last edited by BFunKu on Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

thx - will test it later :tu:

but isn't that your second one ?
The Accentor X-1 is from you also, or not ?!?

downloading right now , and judging from your piano sf2 i am really impatient ! :D
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Yannleo,

Your piano soundfont has become my primary piano instrument - I did not even load my TruePiano VSTi on my new laptop now that I have your amazing Steinway. I use a velocity scaler to soften it for a more realistic sound.

I just downloaded our latest VSTi and I look forward to checking it out. Thanks for contributing your work to the online music community!!

EnzymeX wrote:Yannleo,

Your piano soundfont has become my primary piano instrument - I did not even load my TruePiano VSTi on my new laptop now that I have your amazing Steinway. I use a velocity scaler to soften it for a more realistic sound.

I just downloaded our latest VSTi and I look forward to checking it out. Thanks for contributing your work to the online music community!!
yeah, it being a freeware we can safely say it's ours :)

If you need a permanent place to host this and your sounds, send me a PM. I'll upload them to The Audio Garden. That way nobody has to go through the download site.

Just an offer of course, as I know we talked about the piano samples before being hosted.

Brent
My host is better than your host

...if this is your FIRST synth
we can expect alot of you in FUTURE !

THANKS MAN !

downloading now :)

any links for this piano soundfont that is spoke of in this thread? (is it Yannleo_S110.sf2 ??)

Subz

koolkeys wrote:If you need a permanent place to host this and your sounds, send me a PM. I'll upload them to The Audio Garden. That way nobody has to go through the download site.

Just an offer of course, as I know we talked about the piano samples before being hosted.

Brent
good offer Brent,
i'm impressed with the demo and just was going to ask Yannleo to upload it somwhere else, cuz from where it's hosted now the download speed is painfully slow for me
Yannleo could u please upload it on to some more popular file host? Will be grateful

The Factory Motif Presets in SF2 Format are not even 100mb. They clock in at around 35mb and that's 128 Presets.

really, I don't even know there is Motif Presets in SF2 Format. Anyway this is my first try on making synth/sampler.There's a lot to be improved actually:-),thanks for giving me such suggestion.I don't know why evilshare has 300kb/s for downloading, if it's not like that speed somewhere else.I'll consider looking for a more popular hosting.
Last edited by yannleo on Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

nice work :tu:

Thank you, Yannleo! I just discovered your ACCENTOR X-1GP1 by going to your site from this thread. The Close Dark piano is truly, truly wonderful. An amazing free 200 MB piano VST.

Edit: http://yannleo.spaces.live.com/
Last edited by paulmerchant on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
TIME IS WHAT KEEPS EVERYTHING FROM HAPPENING ALL AT ONCE.

Return to “Instruments”