Synth1 - new site

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New Synth1 site, please make a visit next year :wink:

https://sites.google.com/site/synth1vst/

Sorry, but all Google sites are blocked in my country, so can't view it.
I like Synth1 though.

Nice site! Looking at it right now.

Amazing work BTW, best free synth that i've tried!

Thanks for collecting everything Synth1!
(and making it easily accesible for others)
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

mcnoone wrote:Sorry, but all Google sites are blocked in my country, so can't view it.
I like Synth1 though.
China ???
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Good to see Synth 1 still getting love after all these years.....speaks volumes about it's qaulity..........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Good work, Zoran! Thank you.
Last edited by RexXx on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

Real good job on the manual. I'm sure I'll learn a new thing or two about S1!
It's

Very nice. Does anyone know if Synth1 and these tools will run on Win7 64 bit?
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

gravehill wrote:Very nice. Does anyone know if Synth1 and these tools will run on Win7 64 bit?
Yes :D
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

zorniko wrote:New Synth1 site, please make a visit next year :wink:

https://sites.google.com/site/synth1vst/
Image on the redone manual. I think this will help a lot of guys "new to the scene".
Eternitysound VST Banks

reusenoise wrote:
gravehill wrote:Very nice. Does anyone know if Synth1 and these tools will run on Win7 64 bit?
Yes :D
Yes, but only in a 32-bit Daw, if I'm correct, or is there a native 64-bit synth1?

Hmm... not too happy about my Synth1 patches being redistributed without my permission! :?

In particular, the patches I loaded into Zen were intended to be exclusively for Zen users.

when is the 64 version coming ??

Hi hakey,

first of all I wanted to say thanks for the patches you provided to my dear friend Renata - she used my account to contact you and she recieved Mr Wobble 2 instantly.
I wrote you a pm, but it seems it did not reached you - it is disabled, or what?

Anyway, what do you mean by "intended to be exclusively for Zen users"?
You gave the world those patches and now you say they MUST STAY in Zen?

I don't see the point. Anyone can re-save your patches and use them without Zen.
You said "redistributed without permission"? But you distributed them already, so they are available to anyone, no?

If you want to "protect" your Zen patches distribution, then Big Tick (many thanks to him for this beatiful tool!) must somehow find a way to provide this option for you.
But that will kill the spirit of his soft, I guess. Forcing people to use Zen only to be able to get someones patches is not a good idea, IMHO.
Zen can speak for itself, even without a patches.

Return to “Instruments”