Say Hi to Sascha!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After many years of throwing all forms of persuasive voodoo towards a good friend, Sascha Eversmeier has finally surrendered and joined u-he :shock:

The good news is, Sascha complements our team in such a brilliant way, it almost hurts. He knows compression, mastering, amplification and dynamics inside out. It's a perfect match.

Now to the bad part: There won't be revamped Digitalfishphones plugins. As much as we'd love to update these gems, Sascha back then has worked for another company which now still holds the exclusive rights. All he ever could do was keep the status quo, but no updates were to be published. And this hasn't changed. We shall be thankful that the stuff is still available for download, albeit not compatible with IntelMacs.

Back to the positive news, we'll do some kick ass dynamics, merging stuff like our zero delay feedback integrators with Sascha's dedication, experience and knowledge inside his mind boggling toolbox. This is great news for Uhbik, but also for pretty much everything else. We've got big plans :)

As I wrote elsewhere, 2012 is our year, and I'm sure Sascha will play a big role in it!

;) Urs

P.S.: We don't require him to cut all wires to Magix. If his expertise is needed to update any of his former work, we don't mind him helping out.
Last edited by Urs on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi ImageImage
"It dreamed itself along"

Hello Sascha.

Welcome Sascha! UHBIK-C!

Hi!

Congrats to Sascha and the team! Looking forwards to whatever comes from this :)

I got a TON of mileage out of Dominion back in the day. Turns out I was using it completely wrongly and had the controls arse-about-face, but hey, it's the end result that counts, right? :D
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

fantastic news!
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Guess that's the end of my two year wait for Sascha to update VariVerb Pro. Good luck in your new post mate :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I'm watching this space! FG-X your days are counted? :wink:
The Ursiverse just got bigger! 8)
Last edited by dalor on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cowbells!

OK now I have the distortion horn!

Welcome, and bring on the distortion, pleeeease! :D

Very nice! Welcome Sascha :) A great company has now become even better!

Was hoping it was him I still use block and floor fish to this day on most tracks over my paid soft even.

Great news.

Sascha appears to be one of the best - so this is pretty cool news. I wont easily forget the result when he cranked out Ammunition in a mastering test against FG-X...and there will be reasonable pricing and no iLok so with uHe so good news!...
Presets for u-he Diva -> http://swanaudio.co.uk/

As someone who doesn't know much/anything about him (excuse my ignorance, what kind of input/products will he be developing for U-He ?

Hi Sascha!

Return to “u-he”