new fruity stuff

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the fl studio website news section says:

"Check out the Public beta's of the MTC Wrapper, Fruity Squeeze, Vocoder VSTi, ... here."

but it leads to a registered area

does anyone know anything about these?

betas only for registered users and can only be accessed through the forum

As you indicated, you have to be a registered customer to access the beta's. If you are a registered customer, log in to the site and get the beta's. If you are using the demo, surely you can wait for the next demo to find out what these are..
Play it by ear

Oooh, sounds interesting, will go there right now :)

"does anybody know anything about these?"

I think he meant do you know anything about the plugins. He already established for himself you have to be registered to get a hold of them.

Yeah I got that, but I had no idea they were on the way, so no idea... I'll definitely check it though.

Ok, here's info from the forum.

MTC Wrapper - This is an application that slaves FL Studio to another application or device that sends MTC (midi time code) or MIDI clock.

Fruity Squeeze - There are three parts: squarize, puncher and the filter.

* Squarize reduces the resolution of a sample, making it sound crunchy, more rectangular
* Puncher periodically leaves out samples (Impact and Preserver parameters) and replaces them with others (Amount). The relation wheel determines how Impact and Preserve relate to eachother (no relation, equal, double or half)
* Filter is a regular filter with 5 types and frequency and resonance parameters. Select Pre to insert it before Squarize and Puncher, select Post to put it after

No special info on Vocoder VST/DX, but I reckon it's a Vocoder for VST/DX ;)

reflex wrote: There will be a 3-band compressor in the next version, though.

Programentalist wrote:No special info on Vocoder VST/DX, but I reckon it's a Vocoder for VST/DX ;)
Ya think? :hihi:

I have been waiting for that envelope controller - it's going to be a very useful additional to the other internal controllers.

Any word on when the upgraded (or new?) sampler is coming? Need to automate start/stop/loop points, etc.

FL 6

what is that?

you have to be a registered user to see that.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”