FL Studio 6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

have you seen the new features in FL Studio 6. (i've posted here because there are new instruments - mainly Arguru Directwave Sampler - etc and fruity is a vsti).. screenshots below...

- A New and Improved Mixer
- Sustain
- Multiple MIDI in's
- Fruity Browser "Search" capabilities
- Minor software bug fixes
- Dynamic Loops plug-in
- Chrome plug-in (visual effects)
- Aguru's Directwave Sampler plug-in
- MTC Wrapper plug-in
- Fruity Squeeze plug-in
- Vocoder VSTi plug-in
- DrumSynth Live plug-in
- SimSynth Live plug-in (bug fixes)
- Slayer plug-in (slides and per-note parameters will be added)
- Fruity Scratcher plug-in (with 2 turntables)
- Fruity Reverb 2 plug-in
- EQUO
- Fruity Multiband Compresser plug-in (3 band)
- Fruity Envelope Controller plug-in
- Probably other internal software improvements
- FPC2 plug-in (8 banks of 16 pads, ADSR envelopes, FX, kit & loop library

looks great!

j

[ search words: FLStudio6 Fruityloops 6 FL Studio 6 DirectWave ]
Last edited by jmp909 on Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

damn, is that a sampler that samples?!?! finally

also check out the Dynamic Loops Demo Vid

When will this be available?

Brian

gosh what happened to 5.xx?

U know how they introduced multitrack audio to FL 5......i thought they'd improve on its capabilites....plus its very limited...i belive u can only add 5 audio tracks....let me know if im wrong
Kadar

kadar wrote:U know how they introduced multitrack audio to FL 5......i thought they'd improve on its capabilites....plus its very limited...i belive u can only add 5 audio tracks....let me know if im wrong
eh? You can have as many audio tracks as your computer can handle. Unfortunately fruity is still very bad at reading long audio files from disk (the worst of em all imho). It start stuttering with just a single long stream inserted where no other software has any similar problems. Now try adding 16 of em! :?

- bManic

bmanic wrote:
kadar wrote:U know how they introduced multitrack audio to FL 5......i thought they'd improve on its capabilites....plus its very limited...i belive u can only add 5 audio tracks....let me know if im wrong
eh? You can have as many audio tracks as your computer can handle. Unfortunately fruity is still very bad at reading long audio files from disk (the worst of em all imho). It start stuttering with just a single long stream inserted where no other software has any similar problems. Now try adding 16 of em! :?

- bManic
Have you tried DE-clicking 'Keep on Disk'?

Yeah i reckon the stuttering is another feature of FL studio...lol
Kadar

Very wrong!!! :wink:
You can add as many tracks as your machine can handle and also FL has streaming from Disk capabilities.

bmanic wrote:

- bManic
I agree that FL audio capabilities are still a bit behind most other sequencers, but fo God`s sake. FL is a virtual studio and handles audio recording which no other VS does.
It will be worked out for sure, but Gol`s working list is as long as Jörgen´s from EnergyXT.
I have worked with as much as 9 different audio tracks and had no stuttering. It might be my set up or whatever. I really don`t know, but I have gotten some damm fine tunes out of FL in the 2 yrs I have been using it.

This might sound a bit off the topic....but why do some people hate such a great software ?
Kadar

kadar wrote:This might sound a bit off the topic....but why do some people hate such a great software ?
Because by the time they find FL they have spent countless amounts of money in many bloatware programs that never fully fulfill their ideal set up :lol:

kadar wrote:This might sound a bit off the topic....but why do some people hate such a great software ?
They hate the name. They hate that it's only $99 or $150 after they've paid much more for other software.

I have a love/hate relationship with it.

My most recent hatred is the fact that it doesn't handle sysex. WTF kind of sequencer won't send sysex to your synths? I also hate the way there's only one MIDI input. I have a lot of things with keys and knobs, and I want them to be on separate devices and channels. I hate the tiny little controls on the mixer.

But overall, I totally love FLStudio. And I think some of my hate-points will be addressed in version 6.

i agree. Many of my friends who are producers use Pro Tools and FL Studio (to sketch out ideas). These are people who have songs on the Billboard Latin chart and record with artists of note.... If FL Studio is good enough for these people, it is good enough for me. I can see how the other hosts might be great, but for me, FL is just lovely. Although, i am tempted to check out Ableton Live for some upcoming Mixtapes i am working on.
www.warbeats.com the hottest free video tutorials!!!!

Return to “Instruments”