Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Uh i expected a full fledged vintage synth in 1 box synthesizer, but its more of a buffed and pimped Retro Machines MK2 :) But where is access virus???? :D joking ofc :)

Nevertheless i think its a really cool rompler. But i also think the price has to be bellow the likes U-He Diva to compete because there are so many great analogue emulations that are like 0.99:1 ratio on par with originals (Synapse The Legend, Re-Pro 1 + upcoming prophet 5 emulation, Juno emulation by tal audio) :) Besides that there are so many great synths that supports waveforms and have great random/drift algorhytms and include vintage waves like Synthmaster 2/One + analog modeled filters :) Gotta mention Diva again because it includes handful amount of presets recreated from original hardware. Also U-He Hive has a collection of juno presets.

All in all i think competition is big for the price, luckily IK users can do a reasonable crossgrade :)

Peter, will there be a demo version?

Just curious...We're any of the samples from SampleMoog or Sonik Synth 2 recycled for this product?

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=10700

"Syntronik will be available July, 2017"

At what time?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

isnt it a synth as well cause it offers waveforms etc.?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

This thing is amazing. I can't wait. Pete said preorder discount is available all the way up to July 1st! Def no brainer with jampoints and crossgrade!!!!!!!!
Last edited by systmu on Thu May 25, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mostly interested in A6 emu...cant wait to hear how it sounds. If it can do those wonderful moving pads A6 is famous for, than I am sold.

HcDoom wrote:Mostly interested in A6 emu...cant wait to hear how it sounds. If it can do those wonderful moving pads A6 is famous for, than I am sold.
I think you will be dissapointed, its not really an emu. It appears that tweakability is quite limited.

HcDoom wrote:Mostly interested in A6 emu...cant wait to hear how it sounds. If it can do those wonderful moving pads A6 is famous for, than I am sold.
You can hear examples of all of the synths on the Syntronik Audio Demo page

Elektronisch wrote:
I think you will be dissapointed, its not really an emu. It appears that tweakability is quite limited.
I think he/she might be surprised, as the hybrid of seriously deep samples and the analog-modeled filters, DRIFT technology, and more will provide a great sound and experience.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Could you say what exactly of these examples is "Andromeda"?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

systmu wrote:This thing is amazing. I can't wait. Pete said preorder discount is available all the way up to release on July 1st! Def no brainer with jampoints and crossgrade!!!!!!!!
Well I didn't say the release was July 1st but yes the preorder deal will be available until the July 2017 release.

Elektronisch wrote:
I think he/she might be surprised, as the hybrid of seriously deep samples and the analog-modeled filters, DRIFT technology, and more will provide a great sound and experience.
But there is no ability to tweak those oscillators? no additional LFOs (andromeda if i recall has 4), no additional envelopes for deeper modulation?

recursive one wrote:
If you scroll down there are two examples labeled Galaxy with a picture of the Andromeda...I'm assuming those would be the examples you seek.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

recursive one wrote:
Galaxy audio demos. You can see which instruments are based on which hardware on the Syntronik page.

There are also some in Part 1 of the video series walkthrough of the synths that are part of Syntronik:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEqXCtcvB3g

Return to “Instruments”