The SR audio demo thread!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Mr Tunes. It was "Theyre Everywhere" I really should have mentioned that in the post! :?

ha yeah i think i got the song title from when you made the previous thread and wanted it moved into here- it was the title of the previous thread.
i kind of like would like to make my own thread if i release a sonik song, and then i guess you can file a version into this thread too. i dont know maybe the moderators wouldnt like that cause it clogs up the forum a bit(as if i dont clog it up enough these days!)

Mr. Tunes wrote:i kind of like would like to make my own thread if i release a sonik song, and then i guess you can file a version into this thread too. i dont know maybe the moderators wouldnt like that cause it clogs up the forum a bit(as if i dont clog it up enough these days!)
There's the clog, of course... and it's also nice to have all the audio demos linked in one place (this thread). Anyone who wants to listen to the latest music made with IK/SR gear only has to subscribe to this thread. There's no need to post a song twice in the same forum.

-Kim.

The Secret Agenda

This one uses Sonik Synth 2 and Sampletank 2
kind of groovy
work in progress of course

Cool, it sounds a bit like a secret agent theme or something. I'll have a martini please... 8)

-Kim.

thanks kim i forgot i need some vibraphone in there then!

A couple of Sonik Synth 2 productions:

Cklub
Confident

-Kim

Mr. Tunes wrote:The Secret Agenda

This one uses Sonik Synth 2 and Sampletank 2
kind of groovy
work in progress of course
Oooh - just listened to this Tunesy.
Slickkkkkk! :)

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Kim (esoundz) wrote:A couple of Sonik Synth 2 productions:

Cklub
Confident

-Kim
Kim - I love that second one.

I'm wondering if a nasty electric guitar in there will give it just a touch more edge.

Also - I wouldn't have minded hearing a little distorted vocals and screaming at some point. There's so much tension in the music it would be great to have the singer let loose a little at one stage.

For some reason I thought NIN while listening to it. I'm hardly an afficionado of NIN, but that's just what came into my head.

Caleb

http://mighty-hero.panicnow.net/SS2/

I figured before I scrap these clips off the ole head drive, you could listen to different applications of SS2 and SS1, and ST2.

I have 1 billion clips and sometimes it's necessary to clean the hard drive up :lol:
KVR, my adult playground.
Please, call me Brice.

Here is a little chamber orchestra demo of the Brandenberg Concerto number 1 by J.S. Bach. I used a midi file in Philharmonik with Sonar 3.1. I just used solo instruments mainly staccatto violins, It sounds pretty good for a midi file, I used 1 instance of Philharmonik with the CSR reverb on effect send setting, and it only used 15% max cpu in Sonar. :)
http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=620820&T=8913

Sounds pretty good indeed. Now I guess I have to get this too :roll: :hihi:
KVR, my adult playground.
Please, call me Brice.

Check this out. 100% Sonik Synth 2. Mastered with T-RackS. :cool:

-Kim.

There's a hell of alot of noise on this Kim.
Whatever you're using for that synth "hit" sound right and start and throughout the piece is clipping really badly or something.

I thought it might be my crappy onboard sound going bananas but I don't seem to have trouble with anything else that I play through it - but it's certainly not my speakers.

Caleb

jeslipa, I couldn't find the song. What is your acidplanet name?

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”